Chapter 19 : It all comes down

*Ding Dong* I heard the doorbell. I wipe my eye's and stretch out of Milas grasp. "Bae where you going?". I covered up my mouth "the door". I quietly exited Milas room. I open the door, the bright sun blurred my vision. When I saw who it was, I got light headed and fell out.

"What the fuck you doing in my house playboy!" "I'm here for Lisa she wanted me here!" I hear footsteps running to me. I felt a stinging pain to my face, a tender pain in my rib. "Lisa what the fuck! I trusted you! And you lied! You suppose to be my girl! And fucking you with la la loopsy! You disrespectful!" Another stinging painful hit came. I hopped off the couch and gave Mila the meanest look I could give. I ran to her room and found my phone I saw all the messages. "What the fuck you doing! Get your shit leave!" Mila yelled. "Yeah get your shit" Kayani butted in. I threw my phone at Mila's chest "Fuck you Mila, I fucking love you and you're to dumb to see it! I never texted her back!" I said brushing past her, leaving my phone behind. I walked out to the living room and rolled my eye's at Jasmine.

"Where the fuck am I going" I said to myself, hauling my luggage on the highway. In the distance I see a Greyhound Bus coming. I put my pride on the side and stuck my thumb out. Surprisingly the bus stopped. "Where you headed ma'am" the country bus driver asked me. "To the nearest bus station" I said barely getting out, it was obvious that I was crying. He signaled me to the back. A tomboyish girl waved at me to come sit with her. I shoved my duffle bag under the seat. "Hi I'm Jaylean it's nice to make your acquaintance". I looked at her, and her facial expression changed when she saw my watery eye's. With one look, she pulled me into her chest and let me cry, I just let it go. To a complete stranger.

"Are you foreal! She hit because she thought you were texting a girl" she put her hand on face rubbing my bruises. "Yeah I threw my phone at her and left". After I explained the story, she told me a little bit about herself, she's studying to be a Physical Therapist, she gave me a massage after that. It felt so good. She is also from California, she wants to hang out more and she is 21. She let me use her phone to call Nate and Kiki. They're picking me up. Jaylean has a warm feeling to her, I'm taking a liking to it, she's so gentle and not rough. I can't wait to hang out.
Comment, Vote