Chapter 10 : All Over Again

"BANG BANG BANG!!!" I heard 3 loud knocks at the door. Jasmine moves her head to the other side of my body. "Ugghhhh" I groaned. I moved Jasmine's head off of me. I walked sluggishly to the door. I was wearing my sports bra and basketball ball shorts. I looked through the peep hole. I saw Mila and Kayani. I immediately turned around and ran back to Jasmine. "Get up! Now!!!". She got up and went to my room. "Lock the door" I said in a loud whisper. Mila's  still pounding on the door. I turned on the workout channel on the TV. I ran back to the door and opened it. "Hey!" I said sounding out of breath. She mushed passed me. I tried closing the door so Kayani couldn't come in. "You better open this door!!" She said pushing me down. I got up and walked back to the couch and looked at Mila curiously. "Why you so sweaty" she said looking at me intently. "I was obviously working out" I said pointing at the television. "I'm surprised you still here Mila". She smirked. "Ha I figured I would take you out to dinner... since your face looks better. You here alone, that's kind of weird, it's quite." She got up from the table and walked to my room, before I could answer. Kayani looked at me suspiciously. She got up and followed. I followed them. "The door's locked. Why?" Mila said looking at me. She knocked on the door. "What Lisa!! I'm changing! the fuck!" Nate said. "Oh my bad it's Mila". I shook my head and walked away. "Man they laughing" I heard Kayani say as they walked back into the living room. "I'm not hiding shit, if you thinking that". I mean I'm hiding Jasmine but we were just chilling. "You got a smart mouth hoe!" Kayani said. "Yo Kay chill, go wait in the car". Kayani walked out off my house. Mila looked at me trying to figure me out. "So what are you thinking about." She asked. "You" "Oh really Haha" she said giving me a perverted face. "Haha not like that". It got quiet. "Lisa what are you doing?" She asked like I didn't just tell her I was working out. "I said I was working out." I said being irritated. She shook her head. "I'm talking bout in life. You barely go to school,  I told you didn't have to go to college so soon, you could have taken a break. You did not graduate early to slack in school. You wanna be a teacher don't you? I understand you think you young and all and you  wanna do whatever. But I went through it. I know I'm not yo mama but girl life passing you by and you ain't doing shit. Do you work?". "No" I said plainly. "What money you use?" "The money I have saved up from graduation" "Well it's probably running low. I don't know, but I know this, my feelings for you haven't changed since we broke up, But you flirting, I don't flirt with no one, seem like you just wanna fuck around and cuddle all day with Jasmine.". My eyes widen when she said that. "Jasmine and I aren't fucking and cuddling all day, we are strictly friends, she apologized, she was over here last night we drunk some with Kiki and Nate, she was laying on me, but all my friends do that, I think that you should be okay because I told you that.". She looked at me in disbelief. "You know what Lisa, I'm tired of hearing about Jasmine, we starting over, but is there anything you wanna tell me?". I can't lie anymore. "Jasmine is in my room sleep.." I said nervously. Mila looked at me and shook her head. "Okay, I'm not gonna ask. Y'all ain't do nothing?" "No, I swear!". She walked over to me "I'm willing to work this if you put in time too". I shook my head yes. Mila leaned in and kissed me. That was our first kiss, her lips are soft. I swear it was fireworks. She kissed me again before she left. Her cherry lip balm was on my lips. Ugh I want her. I gotta make this work. "Hey! Dinner or nah?" She asked popping her head back in the apartment. "Yeah! 8" I said. She shook her in agreement.