Chapter 4 : Live Friday Nights

"Lisa stop being a mom let's go!!" Nate yelled over the loud music. We decided to go to 939 in downtown California . A high class strip club.

We found a table in the corner, that has a great view of the club. "OMG my ass won't fit!" Kiki whined. I mean I didn't blame her, she was 6'3! "Oh stop your blubbering girl! This place is tight!" Nate said. I looked around, and I didn't see what he saw! I saw some tired ass hoes! And a grandma in the cage! The smell of mothballs was real. "Nate what the fuck are you talking about! This place smells like my grandfather's balls!!" I yelled. Kiki bursted out in laugher. "Well excuse me for wanting to get your old raggedy ass out!". "I got it!!!" Kiki screeched in excitement! I rolled my eyes at her happiness. "What is it stretch!" Nate said with no emotion. "We go to Strip Tease!!" "Are you out of your mind!! That place is gay as hell!" Nate said. Jesus, Nate is so stupid! "It's a gay club, dumb ass! I say we go! It's better than smelling grandfather balls!". I jumped up from the table pulling Nate and Kiki.

"Holy shit! This place is bumping!! " Nate said. "Better than yo whack ass idea! Kiki and I yelled. We walked upstairs to the VIP. Apparently Kiki use to  mess with the  security gaurd, let's just say we got the "hook up".

We settled for a table in the back over looking the VIP. "Ok here's the plan! We get drunk, find us a partner to dance with, fuck em! And crash in a hotel!!" Nate said. Did he foreal just say that. "Ummmm quick question who paying for this hotel!?". We pulled out our money we had 300 even. "Yeahhhhh were staying at Lisa's! " Nate said volunteering my house ! Did he foreal just do that! " Did you just volunteer my house!" I yelled. "Yup" Kiki and Nate both said. "Lisa your parents are in Vegas, and y'all live in a damn resort house!". I rolled my eyes and plastered a fake smile "Ugh what the hell sure! LET'S DANCE!!!!"

We made our way to the floor, popping and locking and breaking it down. I think I needed to get out! Get away from life.

After 3 shots I was feeling it! We were killing it. The music slowed down. There was this girl who looked like Mila, my eyes widen at the sight. The girl who looked like Mila walked up to me, I turned around quickly. Kiki and Nate both went back to the VIP, I couldn't move my song was playing! I moved my hips to the beat, until I felt warm hands on my waist. "Hi Lisa". It was Mila. I was so excited but I just kept dancing. She moved her hips in sync with mine. I pushed harder against her, she moaned in my ear. She turned me around, and placed a soft kiss on my lips, and everything faded.

Sorry for the video it was the best one I could find.