Chapter 17 : Do you?

"MILA! LISA! MILA! LISA!!!" Kayani, Kiki and Nate yelled. I felt my body pressed to Mila's soft warm body and her small arms wrapped around my waist. I tapped her hands waking her up. "Mila wake up" I said sweetly. She rolled over and groaned. "Noooo!" She said sluggishly dragging her word. "Wake the fuck up!" Kayani yelled. I rolled my eye's. Mila suddenly rolled over on top of me. "Get up hoe!" She said. "Man get off!". Mila bent down and tried to kiss me. "Umm you tryna die? Dragon breath! You still high?" I laughed. She rolled off of me and went into the RV's small bathroom.

"Omg this damn dude drives so slow!" Mila whined. I looked at her and shook my head. "What's so funny biotch!!" "You're crazy". Mila rolled her eye's and continued whining. I lean back in my chair. My mind drifts off. I have so much questions, ever since last night. Where do we stand? Where do I stand? *buzzzzzz* my phone vibrates. "Jazmine". I was debating if I should answer. Fuck it. "Hello. Yeah. Just chilling with Mila. No. Alright. Alright damn. Bye." I pushed the phone back into my pocket. "Who was that Mila asked curiously. "Nobody" "Who nobody?" Kayani budded in. "Jasmine" I said dryly. My body jerked and my head hit the back of the chair. I turn to see Mila staring at me. She slammed on the breaks. "Why the fuck she still calling your phone Lisa!" She said steaming. I rolled my eye's and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Why" I said under my breath walking into the back room. I slammed the door. I hear Mila yell at Kayani to drive. The door slams open. "What the fuck was that!?" Mila said pushing me up against the wall. Her body came closer to mine since Kayani started driving. "Answer me" Mila said through gritted teeth. "It was nothing" I said pushing her off. She grabbed my arm and slammed me back into the wall. "Fuck' I said in pain. "Really Mila" I said to her. She looked into my eye's. Her eyes softened, like she wasn't mad anymore. "I don't know why you bugging, I don't even know, wait WE don't even know where we stand!" I said brushing past her. I'm so tired of looking clueless. I had my hand on the doorknob ready to walk. Mila threw me on the bed. She got on top of me. She kissed my neck. I was pushing and kicking for her to get off she just continued to kiss me. "Be my girlfriend" she said between kisses. My body stopped jerking. I laid there like a zombie. "What?" I said. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She said picking herself off of me, and straddling my waist.

Well y'all I'm back! Enjoy Comment Vote Ask me Questions!