Chapter 21 : Can We?

It's been a week since I've seen Mila. I haven't texted her yet, I feel like something's holding me back. I talked to Jaylean she understands that Mila means a lot to me and respects what I want, so we're friends! Kiki and Nate like her so I'll keep her around. Mila on the other hand my pride fucking my life up. "Just text her" Jaylean said yawning walking past me, knowing I was thinking about Mila. "Yeah do it already!" Kiki  said. "That's why you pussy! Mila was right! She's the truth!" Nate said walking into the kitchen. "Fuck y'all! I ain't pussy!! Mila is just…" "She's  just right!" Kiki said making me lose my train of thought. "Look if you're not pussy, like Mila says everytime you "think" you squad--" "I am squad! I'm cool!" I said cutting her off. Jaylean rolls her eye's and continues "As I was saying, if you're not pussy, you would've  texted her already". I put my head down knowing she was right. "Bruh you spitting the truth" Nate said ready to cry and clapping his hand's. "You know I got bars son!" They all laughed, I walked out to the balcony.   

"Hey Mila, I know you're probably busy, but I was just calling, you know I miss you right, and no I'm not lying I can just feel your eyebrows raising or you're thinking "I know you miss me" well it's the truth, I don't know what I'm saying, I lov--" *beep* "wow really! stupid voicemails!" I turned around about to walk into the house, "Hey Lisa, you miss me?" Mila said. Kayani pokes her head out from behind Mila "Wassup Mamacita!" I smiled at the fact that she wasn't trying to kill me. I ran to Mila, and hugged her like it was my first time meeting her all over again.  "Mila" I said embracing her. I feel someone tapping me. "Hey baby, we didn't get to meet properly, I'm Kayani, Mila's cousin" she said holding her hand out. I looked at  her crazy and just shook her hand. "Hi Kayani". "Come on let's go talk" Mila said pulling me inside the house.

"So can we?" Mila looked at me shyly of the question she asked me.

COMMENT WHAT QUESTION YOU THINK MILA ASKED