Chapter 3 : The Talk✊

"Ima have wet dreams thinking about you and Princess!" Mila said making fun of me. "Hahaha!! Oh my gosh stop!!!!! " I laughed so hard I thought I was dying! The conversation dimmed down. "I'm really a loner Lisa, people be thinking I'm playing..". Jesus why is she bringing this up! She knows I hate talking about this. "Yeah like that's another reason had to break up with you.. " she continued. "Yeah, I totally understand.. " my voice cringed at the subject. "Lisa why don't you like talking about this?". "Because I still have feelings for you duh , but I'm not with you" I really wanted to say that instead I said, "it makes me sad". "Lisa I should be that friend you talk to about this..". Ugh I hate to dwell on old relationships but Mila, she was sexy and sophisticated. I miss her a lot but I can't be sad about it anymore.

1:25 I'm in my Peer Ed class and my phone goes off. "@babyydreadhead has commented on your picture "Omg where are you from!?" I looked at my instagram and clicked on her profile to see if she was worth replying to. Jesus she was most definitely worth my time.

After a couple flirtatious messages she finally asked for my kik. "You are sexy as hell" she flirted with me. "Haha thanks but you haven't told me your name. " "OMG where are my manners, my name is Tae, nice to meet you baby!" . Oh wow classic! How rude, didn't even ask for mine! "But hey, I'm tired I'll hit you up 2mmroe baby boo.. ". Classic cop out! "Alright sure, night!". Time for some lurking!

"Alright so Tae says she's single, let's see!" I talked to myself. "Zae? Who the fuck is Zae! This little bitch tried playing me!!! ". I immediately called Nate & Kiki!

"Hello?" "What bitch" Kiki and Nate said answering the phone. "Remember that girl I was telling you about!" "Yass Lisa!" They both said. "She tried playing me!!!" I yelled! Kiki and Nate both gasped! "Are you foreal!!!" Kiki said. "Omg Lisa!! You know what it's a Friday night and we are inside! Kiki what are you doing!" Nate said. "Ummmm watching forensic files!" "What the fuck! Both of y'all get ready we going out!". Before I could respond the line went dead. Ugh this should be fun.