Chapter 9 : Shots Galore

It's a week after the incident. Mila hasn't texted me. I been in bed the whole time. Kiki and Nate been here with me the whole time. I was happy when my eyes finally opened up, and I saw them.

"Oh hell naw!!!! You the baby daddy!!!!" Nate said jumping and clapping his hands. We were watching Maury. Our favorite past time. "Nate sit yo rainbow ass down!!! You flying fruity pebbles everywhere!" Kiki said. I laughed, she's always picking on him. "Y'all both needa chill out!!" I said while trying to hold back my laughs.

"Mila text you?" Nate asked. I got quite avoiding the question. "Why we always laid up like we in a Godfather scene!" Kiki said, I guess she saw me avoiding the question. Nate rolls his eyes. "Hello Lisa, did she??" He asked again!". *ding dong*. "Oh it's the door I'll get it!!!". I jumped from the bed. Practically running to the door. I swung the door open. It had to be Jasmine. She had a big smile on her face, well that was until she saw my face. "What the fuck happened?" She asked. "Wow, no hello!" "Hello, what happened to your face!" She asked sounding irritated. "Well if you must know, you happened! Mila heard the conversation we had, so thank you!". I said trying to close the door. "Hey wait a minute! We're not done. Who told you to bring the phone to the door? Mila. Correct me If I'm wrong. It's technically your fault, you brought the phone so she heard. Don't blame me for your fucked up face. I would never hit you, but you stuck on stupid" Jasmine said.  She was right, it was my fault. "Look I'm sorry Jasmine, you wanna come in? I'm watching Maury" I knew she would say "yes" she's a sucker for that show! "Yeah sure". I moved out of the way so she could come in. "Lisa I gotta take my shoes off? " she yelled to me. "Yeah you ain't bouta fuck up my mama floor" I laughed at my joke. Jasmine caught up to me and pulled me aside. "Hey wait, I wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened the other night.". I saw it in her eyes she was sincerely sorry. "It's okay" I said giving her a smile. She kissed my cheek. I immediately hit her. "Damn! That shit hurt!!! Yo hard ass lips!". She laughed at my overreaction.

"Guys looked who joined the.... guys!? " These niggas knocked out. In my bed! "Yoo they sleep? Eh it's okay I'll just head home" she said sounding sad. "Ummmm why? I need company! We can just go into the living room!". She smiled so hard. I know it looks bad on my part, but we're just hanging out watching Maury. What's Mila gonna do.

"OMG this bitch is stupid!!!" Jasmine said. She was clearly into the show. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "You want something to drink!?" I yelled to Jasmine. "What you got?" "Beer, Soda, water, juice, and some Ciroc" I yelled back. She ran into the kitchen. "Yo let's do some shots!!!" She said overly excited. I looked at her crazy. "Ehh sure why not!". I grabbed two glasses. I poured shots. "Ready!" She asked grabbing her glass. "Hell yeah!!" I said raising my glass to hers. Oh my! It burned so good! We slammed the glasses down. "OOO! " she said shaking her head. I poured us some more. We threw them back. We slammed the glasses down. "SHIT" I said through gritted teeth. "Would you stop slamming shit!" "Like foreal!" Nate and Kiki said walking into the kitchen. Their eyes widen when they saw it wasn't just me. "Oh shit Hey! "Hey girl Hey" they said being friendly. Which was nice. "Wassup y'all tryna do some shots!" She asked.

"Oh my gosh I love you guys!" A drunken Kiki said. We were 8 shots in. They were busted. I just leaned against Jasmine on the couch. "I'm going to bed y'all" "me too" Nate and Kiki said. "Nate you tryna fuck" Kiki said as she walked with Nate to my room. "Your friends are funny" Jasmine said as we laughed. "Put a movie in" I said pushing her off the couch. "Pitch perfect or Fast 5?" She said holding up the two movies. I looked like a fat kid who seen chocolate cake. "Put Fast 5 in!!!" I said while clapping my hand's. She came back to the couch. She laid in my chest. We laughed watching the movie. She kept looking at me, I guess she could tell I liked this movie a lot. She fell asleep on me.

Lisa's phone is ringing. *Buzz Buzz Buzz* "Mila, Mila, Mila. " Milas name flashed continuously on Lisa's phone.