CHAPTER 12

MEHAR'S POV

When I, heard about a man, who is treating his woman and other women badly and is not sorry for his deeds. I got angry and tied him, to my horse and dragged him on the streets. so, that people see what can be done to the wrong doers.

After sometime, when the man pleaded and his whole body bruised . I untied him " Next time ,you harm your wife or treat other women wrongly, you will not be spared". I shouted at him.

And then I looked at the crowd and said them" He is an example, of how Mughal empire , will not tolerate wrong and anyone who does wrong , he will be punished". I climbed my horse and headed back to my palace.

................................................................................................................................................................

I went to my chamber and dressed into my royal attire, and went to Hakeem( Ayurvedic doctor) as I , was learning Ayurvedic medicines , as it is interesting . It also as a subject , about poisons , which is my favorite.

After sometime , I was roaming in the palace, when my mother called me. I went to her room " Salam, queen" I bowed. " Good, you are here Mehar , there is a good news". she said.

I was tensed " What kind of good news?". She smiled " You have come to an age , it is a high time you accept the marriage proposal , its a prince of other kingdom, his name is Ahmed". I interrupted her " I'm not marrying anyone ".

" You have to look at your sister. she is engaged...and its good for you that u too find someone, after 2 weeks, they are coming to see you" my mother told me on a strict note.

"I won't". I said.

" Lady , this is not the way you speak to the queen, I'm not asking you, it is an order". She raised her voice. My mind just started , on how to escape tis nonsense, I left politely without any explanation or a word.