CHAPTER 3

Mehar was beautiful, elegant princess with dramatic kohled eyes. She was the most intelligent, but she was also arrogant and proud of her intelligence. The only thing, she wanted was to be the best. People feared her personality . She was kind to people around her but never trusted anyone and obviously never tolerated wrong, this made her alert all the time.

She was a princess skilled in languages like Arabic, urdu, sanskrit and persian. Along with that she studied psychology and she was very keen on understanding people's behavior. Her father also taught her politics and she even attended the court meetings.

She was good but not an innocent princess, she was fierce with her own mind games.

................................................................................................................................................................

The king called her to his chambers, and she walked inside to find her mother queen and her elder brother Prince zain standing.

"Father, you called me". She bowed. " Yes, I'm proud of you , the way you proved today's case, it was hard , you acted wisely". He patted on my shoulder.

"Its all because of your teachings". I smiled. My mother from behind in a sarcastic tone "Even ,I'm proud of you" and then she was upset " You are a princess Mehar , act like one, this is not the decorum of a princess to stand in the court a fight politics".

My happy and smiling face was tarnished, I was upset and angry, I left the chamber with a strom. I could hear my father telling my mother "why do u scold her, she is different".

................................................................................................................................................................

I returned to my room, I was mad at my mother, she always does this. She never appreciates me. She only cares about my elder sister Rihana and my brother Zain. They both listen too her, my sister is very obedient, she is like a perfect princess, who does her duties. She is my mother's favorite. If I'm, different, then why not praise me , why she treats me like I'm wrong all the time. Even If , I do soo much better than everyone else.

I cried , feeling distressed and slept off.