CHAPTER 6

A week has passed, and a war has begun between our kingdom and the kingdom of Maratha. My father wanted to capture pune, so it comes under our territory. I have heard about the Maratha's, they are very strong and they never fail to keep a promise. They are strong but war is war, and everything is fair. 

That morning , I woke up dressed neatly and went to the training grounds, where my brother and my father were getting ready for the war, even my mother was present there.

"Salam, my king ! I hope you win this war and may the God bless us with victory" I smiled. My father place his hand on my head " Pray for the best my daughter, surely! we will win". After, that my brother prince zain, arranged the army and weapons in the vast open grounds and the troop was preparing its march. 

From, the window of my chamber of the palace, I saw the army moving ahead , towards the Maratha kingdom for a  WAR.

Rajvansh pov

The Mughal Dynasty is going to attack us. We had ended an alliance with them, their treaty was a waste. We were not able to rule our kingdom properly and our people were subjected to high taxes. We finally called, for war and the day has arrived , when we will meet them near the punri mountains and fight them.

Our army is well prepared, with weapons and training and our total strength is much more than them. I woke up in the morning, even before the sun. And trained for an hour, to make my body swift with my sword. later, I went to arrange the army and our war techniques ,were really good this time. It will surely make us win, but let's face it , War is war.