CHAPTER 10

With my uncle's dead body in my hand , I reached the palace, the sky was dark with rain. But the rain couldn't put off the fire that was burning in my heart, as I entered my family was shocked and started crying.

My Aunt fell on the ground, having hard time to realize what was happening, her bangles were broken. The whole family was in grief and cried. The next day his body was given the holy rituals, I looked at the fire burning " By, the flames of this fire, I swear the revenge will be served cold". My blood boiled and my eyes determined for the next.

After a week, Although my father rejected the idea of taking revenge on Mughal dynasty, as it could bring more chaos and he wasn't sure, why the Mughal king would do such thing , when he made the treaty of peace.

But, I was determined. So, with Shivum, I made a plan. That I , would carry out secretly . I told my family, that I and shivum are going for some military work for few months but the main agenda was to infiltrate the Mughal kingdom and the best way , was to enter its capital in a disguised form.

The plan was to enter into the Mughal palace, in a disguise of a soldiers of theirs and get the information and weak points of the palace, the kingdom and obviously the King's biggest weakness.

" We have to know the king's weakest point, it will be easy to destroy him". I said shivum.

It is said that by being a friend of your enemy, you can destroy him more than being an enemy and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Befriend the king, win his trust and take revenge.

But, for that I will need external help. An acquaintance of Shivum, will help us to get us into the Mughal army, but he has no idea of our intentions and who we are.