CHAPTER 11

MUGHAL'S CAPITAL

It is a very beautiful city, the people are busy and the market is fully crowded .Everyone living in harmony. We met Mozi, shivum's friend, he gave us the fake identity, clothes and told us to grow light beard, so, that the disguise is proper and to appear as locals. I looked different the king won't know me , even that he had met me in the war.

Now, my name was Mirza Raza and shivum as sham. We disguised as locals and my eyes lined with kohl. I looked as a citizen of Mughal kingdom. We even got, the entry cards to the palace, but we need to demonstrate our skills to get selected in the army.

We were walking on the streets, when I saw a large crowd circling and watching something. From the far , I couldn't see anything. But, I could see someone riding a horse and was brutally dragging a man, that was tied to the horse. The man was being dragged and he was pleading for forgiveness.

This was a horrible scene, I went near to it and asked a fellow man" What is happening, who is on the horse, and why is the man being dragged?". 

The man replied " That man has committed, a hideous crime, he burned his wife's hand, when she didn't do...something what he had said, and this man has a very bad record in treating women, so the princess herself is punishing him. The person riding the horse, is none other  than Princess Mehar".

I was surprised, in our kingdom, our princess never did such thing. I went more close to see the princess clearly. She was dressed in a black man's attire and a turban on her head, the only thing I, could see were her kohled eyes.

I instantly felt a stink in my heart, her eyes were intense, strong her aura was powerful.