CHAPTER 1

The vast Mughal empire has many stories, one of them starts with its well built and magnificent palace and its beautiful architecture, the geometry and pattern. A successful empire with culture , tradition, and heritage. The present kingdom is ruled by king Mohammed Jalaluddin , everyone was happy in his rule. He had many children but the best of his was his daughter Mehar-un-nissa called Princess Mehar.

................................................................................................................................................................

The doors of the palace opened to the court room. The court room was huge with all the respected Ministers siting and advising the king.

Two Ministers were fighting with each other on a land of 40 Acres, that was sold without the permission of the king. Both the Ministers were looking equally loyal and had proven their loyalty to the kingdom by the way they worked in the welfares of the court.

Even the king was confused on how he could ever doubt on his two honest Ministers. The court was divided into two parties and everyone started to fight with their words.

Everything went silent when Princess Mehar entered, she was sharp and smart when it came to the matters of the court, her features were beautiful that anyone has seen something like her, dressed in her royal attire and heavy jewelry.

People of her kingdom respected her and admired her intelligence. She requested her father to solve the matter on which the king nodded.

Mehar stepped in the Centre of the court, she questioned them clearly, "Both of you are highly respectable, but I will ask you some questions, do I have your consent"

The ministers nodded " yes , Princess you can". Mehar started talking " King the land of 40 acres was sold to a merchant, and the land was in Surat". The court was listening to her carefully. "Therefore , I think Minister Ramji , who is the holder of Surat has done this illegally". she said confidently. Everyone was shocked even the king couldn't understand. Minister Ramji was in his service for the past 25 years. 

The Minister cried "king, I swear , I didn't do it". The king looked at Mehar and said " How do you prove it?".

The Princess analyzed and said "This was just my assumption, my king. I did not say for sure, I said I THINK". She chuckled her eyes with sparks and wicked confidence. The court was in shock and was eagerly waiting to hear the princess.