CHAPTER 7

The battleground was ready. We reached the punir mountains. I could see the enemy standing right infront of us. My uncle Rathore, my two brothers accompanied with me and of course my bestfriend Shivum. The ground was heated up, the sun directed on our heads and the scene was deadly. Before, the battle the kings usually talk. So, that the things are handled with peace and not bloodshed.

My uncle being the senior, was to talk on behalf of our kingdom and I went alongside with him. We reached the tent and greeted the Mughal king and his son prince zain, both of them were giving us deadly glances.

"Salam to the chief advisor and prince of the Maratha kingdom". said the Mughal king.

"Namaskar to the king of India and prince zain" My uncle replied.

We all sat together" we all should backoff from this war, it will only cause us bloodshed". said the king with a pity smile. "We are ready for the war" My uncle said with a firm tone.

"Are you sure, you are standing infront of the greatest Empire of  India"prince zain gave a cruel smile.

"If you remove the taxes and give us the freedom to rule our land back, then the war can be called off" My uncle stood up saying this.

"Then perhaps its a war then, and I give my words, If you win. I will never take your land, nor me nor the rulers after me will cause you harm and If you lose then you know better". The king said.

My uncle and the king shaked their hands and the war was going to begin in and hour.