Weekend mischief

I wake up bright and early today ready for an adventure! When the titans realised I was awake through the rabbit camera they came in and took me to breakfast. I do feel I have got my appetite now. I don't know what's brought this change about but I just feel so happy and energetic today!
I choose coco pops and banana milkshake for my breakfast and I happily consume all the sweet yummyness. After that Marcus cleaned my teeth and I chose to wear jeans and t shirt as well as trainers.

I then choose to go to the playroom using my symbol book and After Clara brushed my hair they took me down there

I then choose to go to the playroom using my symbol book and After Clara brushed my hair they took me down there. I would've ran down there if I hadn't had my reins on but I guess jogging will have to do.
As soon as I come into the play room I see Simon over by the climbing frame. Marcus unclips me and I run over and made myself known to Simon.
"Hi Essie! Where have you been I didn't see you yesterday." I think he said that more as a rhetorical question as when I couldn't say nor know the sign to answer he the started climbing higher signalling me to follow him. We both climb up and down and all around. I feel like a monkey climbing through her habitat in the jungle. I make my happy sounds and Simon giggles with a big cheesy smile in response.
"Cmon Essie, let's go to the monkey bars!" We climb down and run over to the playset and when we arrived at the monkey bars Simon started swinging so I followed him making monkey sounds. Simon then copied as we both pretended to be monkeys hehe! When I had enough of swinging by my arms I swing myself back on the platform and climb up on top of the monkey bars. I stand up at first looking at the view around me before going on my hands and knees, crawling forward to look at Simon through the bars. I don't know what his face is saying but I giggle as seeing him from this angle is fun. It's like I'm now a tiger stalking on her prey. When Simon lets go and lands on the ground I am confused and wander what he wants to do next. I sit myself down and swing my legs over the side as I look at him waiting for his response. What I didn't realise is a titan grabbing me from behind and lifting me up AAAAAAAH! Oh, it's only Marcus.
"Naughty girl, you should never be on top of the monkey bars, only under them." I don't get it. The monkey bars are not even that high. Simon was able to drop down it's height and land without a scratch. I am placed on the floor and I go to Simon. I clap my hand on his hand signalling that I want to play more, but he doesn't understand what I mean. "Play!" I say enthusiastically. "Okay cmon. I'm gonna go to the round a bout!" I run after following him and he stands there whilst I jump on the moving round a bout. I make a perfect landing and sit cross legged looking at Simon as I spin past with a cheesy grin.
Simon waits for the roundabout to stop before stepping on the bit next to me. When the roundabout starts spinning again I stay as I am and Simon stays standing and holding onto the bar tightly.
"WHEEEEEEHAHA! I am an astronaught on a spaceship. Whizzing through! HAHA!" I laugh at his comment and make my happy noises as I enjoy the spinning sensation. When the roundabout stopped Simon got off and I followed him. He was walking funny, lol he must be dizzy. When he fell over on the floor I went to him and rubbed his back. He's okay. I lie down next to him but I lay on my back as I kick my legs about in the air. Watching my feet dance and draw patters on the tall ceiling.