Discovered

(Essie's is in the school grounds looking around at her surroundings, She notices 2 titans in a black car wearing black suits and sunglasses and she gets suspicious. She stares intently at them for a while before turning round and running towards the monkey bars.)

Titan 1 "We are going to need to report back to office about her spotting us, understand?"

Titan 2 "yes I understand. How are we going to collect data on her since she is in the special needs department?"

"I thought the reason why we are spying on her was obvious. We are to watch her and gather the last remaining necessary data ourselves from pure observation and recording."

"Do you know how much time we have to create her profile?"

"All depends on how long we can go on for undetected. We have managed to gather a lot of evidence through CCTV footage and from copies of school reports over the last couple of months. However there is one more thing we need in order to confirm that she is applicable to The Adoption Act Criterea"

"I'm suprised the whole disabled community hasn't been sent to adoption centres. I mean just look at them. They all behave like infants let alone children."

"That is precisely the reason why we've needed to follow the extra measures with examination of disabled humans before admitting her. There are such things as non littles in the disabled community too. However because they all behave the way they do, it's hard to figure which ones are genuinely littles or not."

"Do you want a McDonald's on the way back?"

"Yea why not."

The weekend-Sunday

Titan 1 " Sir here is the data and footage from our latest observations. We do believe Essie is a little and in the classic sense of that too. We have witnessed her having tantrums when her parents tried to change the lighting in the house by closing the curtains as well as her actively been using her dummy, toys and sippies, not mattering wether others being present or not.We have also seen that she shows no interest in anything other channels except childrens programmes on tv."

Titan 3 "very good agent. I will send these off to the adoption centre and the retrieval department. We need to start putting special measures in place for her now so that we can aim to have her retrieved by the start of autum term. Send a letter out to Essie's school to let them know of changes and request all of Esssie's documentation for collection."

Titan 2 "yes sir."