Coming to my new home.

It has been a few days since all that hussle and bustle trying all those new thingy ma bobs. Daniel kept me up to date of what was going to happen when as the days come up. It's now night time and Daniel is about to tuck me in for bedtime. "Guess what tomorrow is baby!"
"Trwain day!!! I shout in excitement.
"Yes that's right twinkle. We're going to go on a train and travel together to your new home. You're going to come live with me tomorrow. You will see Johnny and Dash our dog."
"Yea!!! Nigh night daddy" I say as I take a big yawn and start to fall asleep. That was a lot of information for me, makes my brain get exhausted. I hear the zip of my bed being done up and the click of the light switch going off, soon enough I drifted into sleepy land. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

—Next morning—
It's today! I'm going on a train today! I'm gonna see Dash the doggy! and Johnny! And see my new home! I squeal in excitement and jump up and down and flapping my arms all at once as I think about all these super exciting things! And with such excitement well I kept becoming very distracted thinking about how it all. I was so distracted that I could figure out what I wanted to wear today so my outfit got chosen for me, and at breakfast I was most definitely spoon fed and bottle fed as otherwise I wouldn't have forgotten to eat and drink. I somewhat woke up back into reality when I noticed my things being packed though. Especially when I saw 2 Titan men in simple blue uniform taking down my special bed. I was very confused by this as I didn't know what to expect with all this change.

As I watch the Titan men work I become nervous and cling onto Daniel. He picks me up from the floor and cuddles me and also pecks my cheek with a kiss.
"It's ok Essie, I know change is scary but I will help you through it. (Thinks for a moment and says) how about we go read a book about trains?"

I nod my head yes and Daniel proceeds to carry me as he takes us to the library. We go to the kiddie section and he sits me down on a beanbag before searching the shelves for some train books. He managed to find a few and gives me 3 options to choose from. One is called Oi! Get off our train! Another is called train journey and the third a Thomas the tank engine book. I point to the train journey book and as Daniel picks it up I clamber into his lap so I can see the pictures better. He begins to read the story which is all about a little boy who goes on a train with his mum to go visit his granny. First they get their tickets before waiting for the train to arrive at the platform.
The book exaggerates the different sounds the train makes as it arrives at the station. Then after the boy and his mum climb aboard the train it soon leaves and the book shows and describes the different landscapes the boy sees out the window. Sometimes it's a city, sometimes a village and sometimes countryside fields. They even go under some short tunnels. The boy felt scared at first but his mum reassures him that it's okay. "It can be quite a surprise going under the bridge, especially when you don't expect it to go dark" the boy's mum says to him. The more bridges they went under the more brave he felt. When they arive the the book was very brief about them actually visiting the granny and focused back on how on the train journey back they saw the ticket master who punched some holes in their tickets using a little metal ticket puncher. And then when they arived back at the station the little boy told his mum how much fun it was and how he loved it in the end. "The end" Daniel says.

I hardly get a moment to think when a lady comes in the library. Oh she's the receptionist lady. "If you are ready the car is waiting for you sir" she says with a smile. "Yes we are nearly ready just got to grab a couple of things, please tell the driver we will be fine minutes" Daniel replies.
"Cmon Essie!" Daniel says enthusiastically as he offers me his hand. We walk to the kitchen to pick up a bottle and some snacks. Then we go to my bedroom which looks almost completely empty now. Daniel puts the bottle and snack in my backpack and then lifts me up on his hip as we then make our way to reception and then out to the car.
"Say goodbye to the adoption centre Essie, you won't need to come back here again" Daniel says to me with a smile and he waves goodbye to the building. I join in and shout "BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Loudly too.
This car is a red taxi and the driver already has the door open for us. Daniel bends over to not bump his head as he goes in still carrying me. There is the red carrier seat from that red travel set Daniel said we'd get. Only the buckle is different. It's the same kind of buckle that was on my buggy so I can't undo it. The red travel seat was attached to the seat on the car so it would rock or budge either. Soon enough I was all buckle and strapped in and so was Daniel and the taxi driver started taking us off site.