What happned?

Titans POV
Clara - "Sir how are we going to give Essie her vaccines? We really don't need a repeat of last time and since that incident Essie has been struggling with her appetite and has had moments where she's not herself."

Titan 1 - "I agree we need to do this delicately as we are not equipped enough to deal with Essie's challenging behaviour as it is. We must prevent any escalation of extreme behaviour from Essie occurring until we are prepared to support her and keep her safe." "I suggest we put her under sedation for the vaccines and then give her one day of rest and recovery afterwards. The two of you will need to monitor any changes to Essie and list any side effects or symptoms as soon as they arrive. "

Doctor - "I agree with this method as I believe it's the safest option since Essie doesn't obey to reason when upset." "When monitoring Essie if any of the side effects or symptoms from the vaccines last longer than a week notify me immediately and bring her to the medical ward for assessment."

Marcus - "I recomend we do this whole precudure doing weekdays as Essie so far isn't keen on her new class and hasn't engaged in neither her teacher nor her peers so far. She is still overwhelmed from the travel and transition here and could really do with more time to adjust as well as grieve over the loss of her old life."

Titan 1 - "Right, I'm glad we are all in agreement. We will start this procedure tomorrow so that by the end of her rest day it will be the weekend. This will give her plenty of time to adjust and grieve before attending class on Monday. Meeting dismissed."

Essie's pov
I am woken up by Clara and Marcus as one of them unzips my bed and the other opens the blinds in my room. I stretch out and during this I slowly roll out of my bed onto the floor. I shield my eyes with my hands a bit as I adjust to the light. I see Marcus standing and looking down at me with a smile before saying "Good morning Essie, Time to get up for a new day!" He picks me up and sits me on the changing table. it seems like Clara has learnt her lesson about me being particular with clothes as she offers me a choice. I choose this dog romper with pink joggers.

Clara was about to put them on me but I make nuh uh noises and I point to the door

Clara was about to put them on me but I make nuh uh noises and I point to the door. They have forgotten my routine again shame on them! Marcus says "routine" to Clara and she shakes her head saying "Of course Let's go get breakfast first, then teeth and THEN get dressed."
"Would you like me to carry you there Essie or would you like to walk or go in your buggy?" Marcus asks me. I make the B sound so he buckles in me my buggy and we cruise down to the cafeteria.
I choose fruit salad and a bottle of milk for my breakfast. I didn't eat all of my fruit and I didn't drink all of my milk as my head began to feel poorly and thoughts of my parents and home flooded through me again and made me feel really sad. I said in my head "Essie you're gonna be fine, you will try out this new daddy when you get him and if this new life is not good then I will go back to my old one. Stick with the plan" pep talking in my head did help me feel hopeful but I still felt very sad. Whilst I was feeling so sad I didn't realise the 2 titans had already carried me back to my room as I just realise now that Clara is brushing my teeth. Blimey that came fast! It didn't feel long until we were finished with that too. Clara then got me dressed in the outfit I chose earlier and I got strapped in my buggy again. I assume were headed down to class but I get very confused and in fact very worried when I realise we are not going in the direction to the school department. Instead we are going to...............oh no! NOT AGAIN!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH