First day

I slept soundly all night and was woken up gently by the sound of my bed side being unzipped. "Good morning Essie" I heard Clara say to me. I sat up stretching before getting out of bed. "What would you like to wear today?" I nod my head no and signed eat. "Oh of course you always have breakfast first.How could I forget your routine! Aren't I silly." Well in that case then would you like me to carry you? Or go in your buggy?" I don't actually know the sign for buggy as I was never taught. So I walk to my bedroom door and pat on it. Clara opens the door for me and I got to my buggy. Then Clara knew what I meant as she helped me into my buggy before clipping me in. I only just realised Markus was with us the whole time as I hear him call out to Clara from inside my room. He follows us as we go down to the cafeteria.
I get sat down in a high chair on a table next to a window. I see the forest outside and I smile as I love forests. Clara hands me the menu. The choices were 1) pancakes 2) fruity yogurt 3) wheetabix. I choose pancakes and choose that I want Nutella and banana as my topping. I then flip the menu over and choose milk for my drink and some mixed nuts as my side. Marcus sits next to me as Clara goes to get the food.
I see a robin so I point to it to Marcus. He looks at me with a confused face, I smile at him and sign bird whilst saying tweet tweet and pointing out the window again.

Marcus chuckles and looks out the window

Marcus chuckles and looks out the window. I don't think he saw it as he asked "is there a little birdie out there little one?" I nod my head yes and look out the window again. Oh, it must've flown away as I can't find it.
Clara then arrives with my breakfast, cuts up my pancakes then starts to feed me. Ah banana and chocolate is always a great combo yum! I enjoyed snacking on the crunchy nuts too. Before drinking my milk from a bottle which Clara held for me. After breakfast we went back to my room. Clara helps me brush my teeth and as soon as she put me down I ran to my clothes drawer. I choose a red Elmo bodysuit and some dungarees. There were also Cookie Monster socks too. Both the titans giggled at me as they saw me choose my clothes and Marcus tidied up the mess I had made whilst Clara got me dressed. After that Clara brushed my hair and then I was free! Or so I thought before I was picked up by Marcus.
As Marcus carries me as we walk out of my room he says it's time for my doctors appointment. I don't like the sound of this and I already feel scared. Marcus notices this and tries to comfort me by bouncing me gently and cooing. I liked it but I still felt pretty nervous.

We arrive at the medical ward and I become scared again by all the beeps and alarms coming from different machines. Everything is too shiny as they reflect the strong white lights. There are lots of titans rushing about and some littles are crying which distresses me more. I make my I'm scared sounds and put my fingers in my ears whilst rocking back and forth in Marcus's arms. Marcus tries to comfort me again but with little success.
We arrive in a little room and I am sat on a tall bench. I try to stand up but Clara holds me down and Marcus makes sure my legs stay over the side of the bench so I can't get myself up. A doctor comes in and I start screaming. I am terrified of doctors! Get me out of here!!!!!!!! I start full blown crying as the doctor puts a tray covered with a blanket down to one side. Oh my gosh I think he's going to kill me!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I am in hysterics now but all Clara and Marcus do is hold me still and try to tell me to calm down and very loudly make shushing noises and comfort words etc. This is not helping.
The lights hurt my eyes, it's was too bright, the fact that it reflects off the floor really doesn't help either. Clara then lets go of me and Markus holds me with all his might as I try my best to wiggle and thrash out of his hold. Clara quickly gets my ipad and puts it in front of me playing Curious George on it.