Birthday fun!

Some weeks have passed and today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!
It was SUPER SPECIAL as my parents took me to not 1 but 2 super fun places!!! The first one was indoors. It was like a giant sensory room! There was an indoor swing, a giant bubble tube! I could choose whatever music I liked and change the colours of the lights! I chose to have disney music with rainbow coloured lights of course. I made all sorts of my happy sounds, squeals, squeaks, hums, giggles, you name it. I did a whole load of running, jumping, rocking and flapping. I don't think I could've been happier lol!

Everything in there was padded so my parents just let me run around as I pleased! There was a little trampoline bit and also a big squishie slide, a rocking chair, plus a ball pool! The balls in the ball pool were see through and so when the coloured lights changed so did the colour of the balls! I think my 2 favourite things to do in there was jump and the slide down on the slide and of course swing on the swing.

I spent the whole morning in there until my parents guided me out as we went to get some lunch and ice cream! I had a banana and chocolate cone which I got all over my mouth. Good thing mum always packs wet wipes lol! After that was quite a long drive but I didn't mind too much as I always love listening to my music with my sound cancelling headphones on, as it helps to keep me calm. I did rock back and forth in my seat whenever I got excited!! If it wasn't for my special car harness keeping me in place I probably would've jumped out the car by now!

 I did rock back and forth in my seat whenever I got excited!! If it wasn't for my special car harness keeping me in place I probably would've jumped out the car by now!

Eventually we arrived at an outdoor place which looked like a wild, mystical forest! There were quite a few regular children around but I didn't care. Since I am so "special needs" I can get away with going in kiddie places despite being over the age limit. That's the thing as soon as the staff see the way I look and behave (especially when I make my noises) they let me in no question.

Anyway, this forest place also had tons to do but was much bigger than the indoor place. there were all kinds of playground equipment from zip lines to a multitude of swings, slides and there were a few mazes that you had to climb as they went up into the treetops!! These wooden structures and lots of bridges and things to balance on, things to climb and jump from etc.

Oh did I mention there was a boat ride! Yep I got 2 boatrides visiting that place and there was a walkway where you could see lots of mini treehouses and huts, as if fairies or some other kind of small mystical creatures lived there

Oh did I mention there was a boat ride! Yep I got 2 boatrides visiting that place and there was a walkway where you could see lots of mini treehouses and huts, as if fairies or some other kind of small mystical creatures lived there. I saw some children building a den from small logs that were laying around. I did help contribute a log or 2 myself and somehow this got me included in the childrens game without me needing to say a word which is very handy.

Then I got tired and dad took me to a foodie place. Dad gave me 2 choices, Apple Juice or hot chocolate. He would show me his hands and say which hand represented which drink e.g. (dad lifts up his left hand) "Essie do you want Hot chocolate" (puts his left hand down and lifts his right hand) "or apple juice?" I would then touch his right hand with my hand to tell him I wanted apple juice.

"Okay sweetie you go wait with mummy while I get your drink". (Mum then quickly comes behind me before I have a chance to run). I wasn't going to run this time, but I do run off a lot so I don't blame them for being cautious as I am pretty fast lol!

Once I had my drink I carried on playing until the sun started to go down. Then mum and dad said it was time for shop then home. Shop being the gift shop. Dad said "Essie you can pick 2 things, then home." He repeated this 2 times as I went to the different areas in the shop. I know I have a habit at grabbing things but seriously.

I looked around and saw a large array of toys, wooden instruments, figures, some books and even table ware. I decided I wanted a puzzle of a pretty fantasy forest picture on it and also a funny squishy toy that wasn't wet but was filled with water which had glitter and tiny dinosaur figures swishing about in it ( mine was orange not green).

Then it was a long drive home

Then it was a long drive home.  We had a McDonald's dinner in the car. I must've fallen asleep on the way back as the next thing I remember I am in my special bed. It's different from other beds as it has pink panels that keep me safe inside but isn't a cot. Yes before I had this bed I had a nasty habit of exploring the house at night which meant my parents used to need to take turns doing night shift duty as they supervised me during the night.

I still can't get over the absolutely amazing day I've had today

I still can't get over the absolutely amazing day I've had today. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?