Let the journey begin part 2

I woke up, at first gently but as soon as my brain realised why it was waking up adrenaline surged through me making me wide awake. I need the toilet!!!!!!!!!!! I havn't been since yesterday (I think thats a new record for me) but still argh it hurts!!!
I cry out in desperation as I launch myself jumping as high as I can to reach the top bars of the cot to try and climb out. Clara and Marcus both realise this in suprise and run to me before I manage to climb onto the edge. Clara picks me up and asks me what's wrong. I sign toilet and whine really loudly.

Clara replies "Essie you are wearing the toilet

Clara replies "Essie you are wearing the toilet. You can go right here, it's ok."
I stare at her with a confused face. Okay I may be willing to go pee pee but this is not just a number one situation and I refuse to go number 2!! (This was the reason mum and dad were so successful in potty training me in the first place, because I never like the sensation of the number 2s - yuck!)

I don't know the sign for poo as I was never taught. Poop I think I'm going to need to use my words for this one. — Okay here it goes. "Toi,et! I nee poo poo!!"

Clara and Marcus both look at each other with strange faces, I don't know what their faces mean. Clara starts carrying me to the bathroom (thank goodness for that!) Clara then sits me on the toilet and stands by the doorway whilst I go. Phew! I feel so much better now. I jump off the loo and Clara comes to assist me with personal care before putting a new nappy on me.

I then waddle contently back into the main room, wondering what's going to happen next. I see Marcus has already set out some clothes for me, however I don't see my breakfast out yet. Hmmm seems like they don't know my morning routine. I guess I'm gonna have to teach them. I wonder if my symbol book is around here?
I spot my backpack and walk over to it, and I am glad to see that my symbol book is in there. I go to my morning routine page and show it to Marcus pointing and making ah sounds. He looks at it but doesn't seem to have clocked onto what I'm saying, so I take off the first picture which is toilet and then put it on the all done bit. Then I take the breakfast symbol and show it to Marcus.
"Ah I see, this is your routine. Okay little one we will do it how you like it." He says with a smile
Marcus goes to Clara and says everything I just told him. Clara says "okay lets take her down to the cafeteria, and after that we'll come back here to get ready. This might be a good chance to introduce her to the buggy." "Yes great idea" Marcus agrees.

Buggy? What buggy? - Oh that big black and red thing next to the door? Oooooooo! I run over to investigate. It's folded up so Marcus unfolds it for me and I explore each part of it.