Chapter Two

Jace's POV

I'm making out with this girl that I have never seen before. All I know is that I'm drunk, she's hot, and this is a good way of getting over my ex-girlfriend. I started grabbing the hem of my shirt when suddenly someone slammed the door open. I could feel the girl under me jump a little when that happened. We turned our head to the door, and there of course was Amber, my ex-girlfriend, cursing me out. I can't comprehend what she's telling me, because I'm still trying to figure out why Amber even came looking for me. Next thing I know the girl still under me pushed me off of her. I was surprised at how strong she is despite her appearance. Now, I was extremely shocked at what she did next. She walked straight to Amber and slapped her in the face. The noise of the impact bounced off the walls and could be heard from a mile away. Then the mystery girl rushed out the door, and left Amber open-mouthed at the door way with tears running down her face.
I walked over to Amber and grabbed a hold of her arm and dragged her to the bed. "Are you okay?"
"N-no. W-what the hell is wrong with her?" I didn't know how to comfort her so I just simply laid my hand on top of her thigh. I felt really bad for her despite the fact that she cheated on me. She didn't deserve this.
I asked Amber suddenly curious "What did you say to her that made her so upset."
"N-nothing she just slapped me. Why do you always assume that I did something wrong? Don't you trust me?"
I quickly responded "Of course I trust you why wouldn't I?" I didn't want to tell her that I didn't trust her because then she would just start crying even more, and I seriously hate whiny girls. I need to get away from Amber I don't want to get back together with her after seeing that mystery girl do that. I had to go ask Chris if he knew who she was so I started to think of something to get her to leave.
Sounding as worried as I possibly could I said "You should go home, and put some ice on that you don't want everyone to see you like that right?"
"Yeah you're right. Okay I'm leaving. Call me. Okay?"
"Okay."
When Amber was gone I walked down back to the party and started looking for Chris. I finally found him. He was at the pool table checking out some girls. "You gonna go for it. Or shall I."
"Dude. I'm looking for a dime to take home with me."
"I'm sure you'll find her, but dude I just made out with this hot chick, but then Amber walked in on us and started cussing me out. You know what the best part was she slapped her on the face. I need to ask you if you know her she about 5'4, brown hair, green eyes. She had on some camo pants and a black V-neck."
"Ahh. Jadyn Radford. Not a total dime, but closer to one then Amber. Congrats dude."
Jadyn Radford since Chris knew her we must go to the same school. So I'll find her.