Chapter Eighteen

I woke up to a killer headache and the sun shining on my face. I groaned and tried to sit up but failed and plopped back down onto the bed. Ugh. Why did I have to drink so much.

I looked around the room and slowly started to panic because I wasn't in my own room. I looked to my side and let out a sigh of relief when it was empty. I looked towards the window and let out a curse before covering my face with the pillow next to me. I suddenly felt something start to lump in my throat and I quickly rushed to the connecting bathroom in the room. I huddled myself over the toilet seat and then proceeded to retch. I suddenly felt someone pull my hair away from my face and a soothing gesture on my back. I just kept throwing up. Once I was finished I flushed the toilet and sat down on my bottom. I looked up to see a groggy eyed Chris. He yawned and let go of my hair.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?" I asked while trying to keep im the vomit that was trying to escape my mouth. He nodded his head and headed towards the cabinet under the sink. He pulled out a green toothbrush, and handed it to me. He then walked back to the room where I came from. I locked the door and stood in front the mirror staring at my reflection. My hair was all messy and tangled up. I ran my finger through my hair and placed it in a bun at the top of my head. I thoroughly brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash.

I walked back out to the room, and found Chris laying on the bed with the blanket covering half of his body. "Come lay down with me." He gestured at the empty space besides him and I cautiously go and lay down by his said. Chris turns around and wraps his arm tightly around my waist. He starts kissing me all over my face, and starts mumbling that he loves my kisses before connecting his lips with mine. I push my face slightly away from his and look him straight in the eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I squint my eyes at him, but he just chuckles. "Do you know where my shoes are at? I can't find them."

He yet again lets out a couple more chuckles before clearing his throat. "They're somewhere downstairs on the floor."

"What?!? How did they get down there?" Chris laughed before pulling me closer to him. he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and said

"You threw them down there after you said you didn't like them." My eyes bulged out of my eyes. I scratched at my head and started to ask myself why I had drank so much lay night. "You hit someone with them." At that I felt a light tint of pink spread across my cheeks from embarrassment. I placed my hands over my face and stuffed myself as deep as I could get into Chris' chest. I felt his chest rumble under me before I realized he was most likely laughing at me. I pulled away and surely enough he had put his hand over his mouth to muffle the laughs escaping his mouth.

"Chris this isn't funny. I was wearing six inch pumps I could have taken their eye out." I stuffed my face back into his chest and let out a sigh.

"Hey Jadyn?" I mumbled a mmhm before he started talking again. "Do you remember what happened last night? What you said."

"Oh God. Did I say something stupid. Cause if I did I'm sorry." I felt his lips slowly linger on the top of my head before he let out a long sigh. "Did you say something important? Tell me if you did. I'm sorry that I forgot it's just that my mind gets hazy when I'm drunk."

"No. It was nothing. I just told you that I love you." Wait. What? Oh God. What did I say? Did I say I love you back? What am I going to do now. Its weird but I just don't like throwing it out there without being completely sure. I can't really wrap my head around this whole thing. I do feel something but I don't know if it's love.

"Hey. Are you okay? You've been quiet for a long time."

I pulled away and looked him straight in the eyes. "Yeah I'm fine. it's just that I have to go home and take a shower I feel disgusting."