Chapter Three

Jadyn's POV

I'm in my car driving away. I am seriously mad at myself. I have to get a hold of my anger issues. I just hate when people call me name like slut, and whore. It just brought up bad memories and it was just plain instinct on my behalf. Suddenly I hear my phone ringing indicating that I just got a text. I pulled my car into a 7-Eleven parking lot and saw that it was Kasey that had texted me.

'Where are you?' Crap. I had totally forgot that I was supposed to meet Kasey after I finished using the bathroom. I got out of the car and walked into the 7-Eleven, and texted Kasey back saying

'Sorry. It's just I slapped a girl in the face, and I had to leave. I totally spaced out about you.' I grabbed an Arizona and a bag of Doritos. I was about to finish paying the cashier when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Kasey.

I answered the phone when suddenly Kasey started yelling, "YOU SLAPPED A GIRL IN THE FACE. WHY?" I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Damn, Kase. Could you be any louder?" I didn't get to tell her why I slapped the girl when Kasey interrupted me.

"I'm not playing around Jay. Why did you do it?"

"Well, if you would have let me finished talking I would of told why sooner." I took my change from the cashier and said Thank you before returning to my call with Kasey.

"Like I was saying. I slapped her because she called me a slut. You know how I get when people call me things like that."

"You still shouldn't have slapped her. You should have walked away," she sounded serious I didn't like when she talked to me seriously. So, I lightened the mood and said, "Okay. Mom." She let out a loud sigh, and I just burst out laughing after a while Kasey started laughing too.

"You know I hate when you call me that."

"I know it's just hilarious when you sigh like that because then later you start to make that sound a horse makes."

"Whatever. I just wanted to make sure you were okay I'll call you tomorrow."

"Kay. Bye." I hung up the phone and went back inside my car. I was on my way home when I started to remember what exactly I did at that party. It was fun, and all I just hope he didn't go to my school. He didn't look familiar so I just wished for the best. When I opened the door I called out for my mom, but she wasn't home I went into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

'Away at a business meeting I'll be back in a week. Left money in the usual spot'

Great another week alone in this big house. Some people would be glad that they had the house to themselves, but I missed my mom I barely ever see her anymore. I went upstairs to my room, and plugged my phone into the dock. I hear I'm gonna show you crazy and instantly start singing along while I'm getting ready for bed.

I'm about to get into bed when I get a text. I see it's from Kasey.

'Did you happen to make out with Jace?'

'Maybe. I didn't know his name.'

'And you didn't tell me about this.'

'Who told you anyway?'

'Chris did.' Chris that idiot I hated his guts he was always trying to get with Kasey while flirting with me behind her back. Wait. Back step here did she just say Jace.

'Do you mean Jace fucking Daniels?' Oh god I've heard rumors about him and there not good. If it was him then that was the worst mistake of my life. He just threw girls away like rags.

'Yes I do mean Jace Daniels and he asked Chris if he knew you, and you know Chris the pain in the ass he is he said yes and told him your name so don't be shocked when Jace looks for you on Monday. I heard you left him awestruck'

My worst nightmare has come true. I'm just another one of Jace Daniels' girls even though I didn't actually sleep with him. What does she mean I left him awestruck? I guess I'll find out on Monday.