Chapter Fourteen

Here's the new chapter for all you lovely people.

Love Y'All To The Moon And Back
❤️➡️🌑
^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^

Jadyn's POV

School had just finished, and I was running out the door to see if Jace could give me a ride home, because my cousin had taken my car while I was in school. Why did I have to make a copy of my key? I need to hide that better. Once outside I searched for Jace's one of a kind car. I walked up to his car when I heard shouting coming from the inside. I looked in through the back window.

Amber was in the passenger seat, her hands roaming his body. She is seriously disgusting. I just her a couple of seconds ago, having a make out session in the middle of the hallway with Joey, and during lunch when I was going to the bathroom I saw Shane walk out the girls room, and seconds later Amber walked out. I guess she was in there having a quickie with Shane.

"Get the hell out of my car. RIGHT NOW." Damn. He's pissed let me leave. I'll go ask Kasey. I started walking toward her car, when I heard squealing tires coming from Jace's parking spot. I turned around, and was caught off balance from the breeze that came from Jace's car. I was about to fall down, when someone grabbed my arm. I looked up, and instantly saw the playful eyes of Christopher Values.

"Hey. Jay." He put me back on my feet, and leaned against his car.

"Hey Chris. Have you seen Kasey? I need a ride." I started looking around the parking lot when Chris grabbed ahold of my face, and said

"I'll give you a ride. Wanna go get some ice cream first?" I raised my eyebrows, and thought about it for a second. I didn't want ice cream.

"Switch ice cream for yogurt land, and then I'll go." He laughed before getting ahold of my shoulders, and shoving me into his car. Once in his car I buckled my seatbelt, and looked around the car. Damn. The inside of this car is amazing. His seats are red, and the console of the car is a slick black.

"Are you finish admiring my car, because of what I have heard your car is fierce, or that's what Jace said anyway." Fierce. Seriously. That is the most girlish thing he has ever said.

"Maybe I'll show you one day. Let's get going I'm craving some Fro-yo." He turned on the engine, and the stereo boomed One Hundred Sleepless Night by Pierce the Veil. His hand was like a lightning strike he quickly turned down the volume, and returned his attention to the road. I let out a chuckle, and turned up the volume.

"Its fine you know. I won't judge. Plus I love this song." The next ten minutes were spent rocking out to the music coming off Chris' playlist. Once outside Yogurt Land. I quickly rushed out the car, and grabbed Chris' hand, and dragged him to the entrance. I let go, and speed walked to where they kept the cups. I went up to the dispensers, and put red velvet cake batter, cookies and creams, and strawberry. At the topping I piled it up with Swedish Fish, a brownie, and condensed milk. I was about to pay for mine, when Chris stuck out his hand, and pulled out his wallet.

When he finished condensed milk. I was about to pay for mine, when Chris stuck out his hand, and pulled out his wallet.

When he finished paying we walked out the door, and sat at the bench. "Let's play 20 questions." Chris asked me. I shot my eyebrows up before letting out a chuckle followed with a smirk.

"Okay. You go first." I responded

"What's your favorite color?"

"Really. That question. Anyways I'm gonna answer it. It's black if you hadn't noticed." I gestured to my attire.

"Black isn't a color."

"Yes. It is." I said through clenched teeth. I hate when people say that black isn't a color.