4

Tenshi's eyes sparkled at the decent house that had been built in the course of two weeks. During the time, Tenshi spent her time sleeping in the trees, not daring to go to her house. The small house was also built when Madara had secretly brought an adult to the river to build the house when Hashirama was teaching Tenshi simple Taijutsu.

"It's so beautiful! It's small but....IT'S SO COOL!!" Madara smirked as he watched his friend explode with happiness. Hashirama laughed, "I didn't think we could actually make this." Tenshi smiled and looked through the small house. It had only one room, which was the bathroom that only had a toilet. Tenshi had told Madara and Hashirama that she was alright with bathing in the river. A bed was in the corner and a closet that held the small amount of clothes Tenshi owned.

A growl made it to the three's ears. Madara knitted his eyebrows, "What was that?" Tenshi blushed and giggled, "S-Sorry! I'm just hungry, I'm kind of tired of eating fish.....so I haven't eaten a lot."  Hashirama looked at her concerned, "Tenshi you shouldn't skip meals. I told you that you have to have strength if you get attacked again."

Tenshi twirled a strand of her hair, "Yes I know, but I haven't eaten good food for a while..." A sigh escaped Madara's lips causing Hashirama and Tenshi to look at him. Madara looked at Tenshi with bored eyes, "Come to my house. We're having a feast for...." Hashirama raised an eyebrow and cupped his hand around his ear with small smile, "What was that?"

Tenshi grinned, "I think I heard something about a birthday!" Hashirama smirked and glomped Madara, "I didn't know it was your birthday! Come on why don't you tell your best friend?" Tenshi also hugged a glaring Madara, "Yeah! I'll go if you want! It can be my birthday gift to you." Tenshi gave a playful wink as Hashirama laughed at Madara's slightly red face.

Hashirama waved to Tenshi, "Bye Tenshi! Bye Madara! Happy Birthday!" Tenshi waved frantically at Hashirama's retreating figure while Madara gave a small wave. Tenshi turned to Madara and looped arms with him. A smile crawled onto Tenshi's lips, "Let's go! Oh wait!" Madara raised an eyebrow, "What is it?" Tenshi's lips twitched down, ''Your clan. What about your clan."

Madara's eyes slightly widened as he began to think about it. "I forgot about that." Tenshi hummed as she twirled a strand of her hair, "The Uchiha Clan right?" Madara's gaze snapped to the grinning Tenshi, "What?" Tenshi closed eye smiled, "You belong to the Uchiha Clan. I'm not that dumb you know. I was taught by my uncle on how clan's have certain characteristics."

Tenshi pointed at Madara, "Ebony eyes and hair. Uchiha's have spiky looking hair. I also know they are more 'old fashioned' you can say. Your clothes gave me that clue." Madara remained silent as he studied the girl in front of him. Madara knew she was childish but he knew that there was something else about Tenshi. It was like she was hiding something.

"If I had 'Uchiha characteristics' then why is it that you haven't said anything in front of Hashirama?" Tenshi smiled, "Why would I? I wasn't exactly 100% sure until now. You just told me that you ARE an Uchiha." A distant look crossed Tenshi's eyes, "I've also seen Uchiha's and I know that you are one because you look similar to the one's I've seen."

Madara stared at Tenshi, soon speaking softly, "Your uncle was killed by an Uchiha." Tenshi nodded with a smile, "Yep. I was watching from a distance. But even though I know you're an Uchiha it doesn't matter. I'll still love you." Madara tensed with a small blush, "W-What?" Tenshi giggled and tilted her head causing some of her black hair to fall in her pink eyes, "I'll still love you and Hashirama. You two are my best friends and I don't care who you guys are!"

A small smile formed on Madara's lips but soon flashed away, "But we still don't know how I can get you to my clan without them knowing who you are." Tenshi rolled her eyes, "Duh! I'll just change my appearance." Madara shook his head, "But they'll be able to sense you using gen-" In less than a second Tenshi's wavy hair was straight. Her shining pink eyes were now a rich ebony color.

Tenshi twirled around, "See! I just have to make sure they don't recognize me right away!" Madara nodded hesitantly, "Well you look the same but at the same time you don't." Tenshi smiled, "Thank you! Oh and I told you it's not genjutsu, it's like my umm...." Tenshi scrunched her face up adorably trying to remember the correct word.

Madara smirked, "Kekkei Genkai?" Tenshi snapped her fingers, "Yeah that!" Madara smiled, "Alright then. Let's go." Tenshi squealed, "To eat!"