32

A soft knock against the door, brought Tenshi's attention. "Lady Tenshi? It's just me and Asuma."

"Come in." Kurenai pushed the door open, and quietly walked in. Tenshi was hovering over the unconscious Kakashi, with a frustrated expression. "Has there been any word of Tsunade?"

Asuma stepped into the hospital room, putting out his cigarette, "No not yet. Although a couple of nurses were looking for you. They said something about needing you for Sasuke." Tenshi sighed and pouted, "Damn. Jiraiya and Izuna are cutting it close. My week is almost up."

Tenshi placed a hand on Asuma's shoulder, "I'll come back to check on Kakashi but as you know I got to see if I can break the genjutsu inflicted on Sasuke. Oh and Asuma no smoking!" She waved bye towards Kurenai, "I'll be back soon~"

"Lady Tenshi, a week has passed already. We are deeply in need for a new Hokage." Homura and Koharu sat across from a frowning Tenshi. Tenshi slyly smiled, "Ah~ About that...Can't you extend the time limit?"

"Lady Tenshi!!" shrieked Koharu. Tenshi winced and fiddled with her hair. "We are in DIRE need of this position. If you can't handle this job and Tsunade is irresponsible for this position then we have another candidate that is perfect for this position."

Tenshi crinkled her eyebrows in thought, "That wouldn't be Zo-chan would it?" Homura folded his hands, "He's proven to us, time and time again that he is a worthy Leader."

Tenshi leaned forward to protest when her eyes gleamed black. She blinked and a grin split onto her lips. "Well it seems our problems are solved."

The sound of her heels clicked against the hospital floor. The over joyous Naruto walked with a small spring in his step, "Come on Granny! You gotta help Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke and Bushy Brows!"

He yelped when Izuna's palm smacked his forehead, "Calm down Naruto, Tsunade will get to them." Tsunade sighed, "Couldn't I get a bottle of sake first?" Shizune glanced at her, "Not after you finish your work."

"Tsuna-chan~ You've finally arrived~" Naruto turned around with a grin, "Tenshi-Kaa!"

Tenshi giggled as Naruto launched himself into her arms, "It's nice to see you too Naru~" Tsunade huffed and placed her hand against her hip, "Still adopting children aren't you, Aunty?"

Izuna pulled Naruto off of his mother as he let Tsunade gave Tenshi a hug. Tenshi grinned, "Well of course~ My baby Izuna has already grown up." Tenshi gripped Tsunade's shoulder, "Now, there are people that are depending on you so let's hurry shall we?"

"Honestly, I'm disappointed in you. How could you be taken down by a punk?"

Kakashi nervously chuckled, "Sorry. But it seems that you're back in the village." Tsunade sighed, "Of course, they were sneaky bastards that sent my only weakness."

Izuna sweat dropped, as he wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulder. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to me as if I wasn't another bottle of sake." Tsunade smiled, "I love you dear."

Tenshi hovered over Kakashi and grinned, "You're alive~ You're such a Kakabaka!" Kakashi smiled, "I'm sorry if I worried you, Tenshi." She shook her head, "I wasn't worried, Kurenai and Asuma on the other hand..."

Naruto grasped Tenshi's hand, "Come on~ There's still more people that need your help." Tenshi giggled, "Don't look at me, look at the lovebirds."

Naruto gagged as he looked at the sudden scene. Izuna's tongue was down Tsunade's throat. "Ugg you guys are gross. Old people shouldn't make out!"

Izuna pulled away, wiping the trail of saliva, "Don't worry Naru you'll find yourself a girl who would be willing to do that with you." Tsunade cleared her throat, "Right. Anyways who was next?"