10

A large smile took place on my lips. My eyes were bright as I watched the Uchiha and Senju form their alliance. I placed my  hand on top of Madara's and Hashirama's. That made them look up at me with the smallest smiles.

Everything after that felt surreal. I stood between my two friends, "It's finally happened hasn't it?" Hashirama smiled, "Yes it has." Madara looked at me then I felt him pull me toward his chest. I blinked, trying to process what happened. I looked up at him, "Dara what's wrong?" I didn't notice the knowing smirk on Hashirama's lips.

I noticed the smallest blush painted on Madara's cheek, "Nothing. But I've thought on your request." I tilted my head, "Request?" I know I could have just read his eyes but I decided not to use my kekkei genkai on my friends. "You're the person I want to protect." The moment he said I flung my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "Thank you Dara!"

I could hear Hashirama laughing and see Madara glare at him. I gasped then looked at Madara pleading, "Dara would you mind if I lived with you?" Madara raised an eyebrow, "Don't you have a house?" I grinned sheepishly, "Y-Yes but I would prefer if I stayed with someone...." Madara smiled, "Alright."

I grinned with joy, "Really?! Thank you Dara! I love you!" He blushed as I hugged him once more. I waved goodbye to Hashirama and followed Madara to my new home. I was smiling and my heart was fluttering with warmness as I neared the Uchiha compound. Madara stopped for a while and looked at me, "Tenshi please do remember that I am the Uchiha head clan. Do you promise to be on your best behavior."

I gave a small pout but agreed none the less. We entered the compound and a couple of Uchiha's bowed to Madara and I. I came to a rather large house, "Is this where you live Dara?" Madara nodded and instructed for me to follow him. I quietly hummed as I memorized the hallways. We stopped at a room where Madara gestured, "This will be your room. You can Tenshi it if you want."

I giggled, "Thank you. And don't worry it'll be Tenshified by tomorrow." Madara chuckled and turned on his heal to leave, "I'll let you get settled-" "Madara about Izuna." Madara paused in his step as a small silence fill the room. I hugged Madara from behind, "I know what Izuna said and...and I would like it if it happened."

I felt Madara tense under my touch. I buried my head into his back as my cheeks began to flame. "Y-You do? You know you don't have to just because I-" "Madara i've told you that I love you. A-And every time I said that I meant it. You don't know how every time I'm with you my heart is warm and always beating fast. My stomach always flutter when I hug you. At first I loved you as a friend but then I realized I loved you more than a friend. And it makes me even more happy now that we made our dream a reality."

I blinked in confusion as Madara had turned around and embraced me tightly. My eyes widened as a pair of lips pressed against mine. My eyes fluttered closed as I kissed back. The kiss may have a couple of seconds but it held several emotions and I could feel the passion and love. We unfortunately separated for air and stared into each others eyes.

Madara spoke in a hushed voice, "What does this mean?" I grinned, "It means that you fulfilled Izuna's promise." Madara's eye flashed a red but soon smirked, "I did didn't I?" Madara pressed his lips against my temple, "Rest up. My room is down the hall if you need me." I smiled and nodded.

After taking a shower from the bathroom in my room, I laid on my new fluffy bed. I turned on my side, closing my eyes. Million of thoughts ran through my head but the memory of Izuna played.

~FLASHBACK~

Madara looked down at his beloved brother Izuna. Izuna painfully opened his dull black eyes, "Big brother..." Madara jolted forward, "Izuna!" Izuna shifted his eyes toward his worried brother, "I want you to promise me something.... Don't trust the Senju. And promise me this.... I want you to protect Tenshi-nee...I know she makes you happy so be please be with her..."

Izuna's eyes slowly closed as Madara's obsidian eyes turned to a dangerous crimson. "I promise."

~FLASHBACK END~

A small smile crawled onto my lips, "I love you Madara." My dark pink eyes closed as I heard a voice respond, "I love you Tenshi."