36

She didn't know what to do. She honestly had thought that they would make it in time. Tenshi immediately grabbed Naruto's arm, "Naruto-"

"You bastards! Gaara! Get up! What the hell are you doing laying there?!" Naruto had pushed Tenshi away from him, the sudden force causing her to lose balance. Kakashi quickly supported her as Tenshi stared at the blonde with wide eyes.

"That must be the jinchuriki, Itachi was right. The one who barges in and barks first" The blonde haired rogue from the Akatsuki gave a smug smirk. 

Tenshi narrowed her eyes and squeezed Kakashi's arm that was holding her up, "Gaikan." Her eyes held a blue gleam as she glared at the blonde, Deidara, who was now ignoring them to have a rather childish argument with his partner, Sasori.

Her body slightly shook, the action going unnoticed by everyone except Kakashi. He quietly muttered under his breath, "Are you alright Tenshi?" 

She couldn't respond as Deidara had flew out of the cave with an infuriated Naruto on his heel. Kakashi looked at his running silhouette then glanced at Tenshi who breathed in deeply. 

She held a serious demeanor and looked towards at Chiyo and Sakura, "You two, can I trust that you'll take care of this Akatsuki member? I would like to help you out but my idiot son can't keep his emotions to himself any longer."

Sakura sighed and gave a small smile, "Don't worry about us Tenshi sensei, go control that idiot. We got this, right Chiyo san?" The old woman glanced at the large puppet that remained silent, "Don't underestimate this old lady. I still got enough fight."

Tenshi nodded and looked up at Kakashi, "Let's hurry Kakashi, but first can you give me that seal that Jiraiya gave you?"

Tenshi's body was pumping a large amount of chakra towards her feet as she and Kakashi rushed towards Naruto. She loudly called out to her blonde son as she saw his tussle of hair. "NARUTO! CALM DOWN BEFORE SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN, HAPPENS!"

She gritted her teeth as Naruto didn't seem to hear her. She looked behind her to see the silver haired man right on her tail, "Kakashi I'm going ahead, I think that man Deidara is going offense now." Kakashi gave a quick nod and Tenshi pushed more chakra into her legs.

"Naruto!" She reached out to grab Naruto's arm until Deidara had thrown another clay bomb. Hearing Tenshi's voice, Naruto grabbed her hand as the explosion had pushed her balance off. "Tenshi kaa!" Naruto pulled her up onto the rock that he was also standing on. 

As her feet touched the ground, she threw a punch towards Naruto's head. He yelped as his hand flew to the growing bruise, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR-" "THAT WAS FOR DISOBEYING MY ORDERS AND IGNORING ME! I'VE TOLD YOU MULTIPLE TIMES THAT NO MATTER WHAT, YOU SHOULDN'T LET YOUR EMOTIONS IMPACT YOUR ACTIONS!"

Her breathing was erratic as Naruto stared at her with wide eyes, "I-I" Tenshi cupped his face and made him stare into her pink eyes. "No matter what happens you don't just rush after the enemy. Got that Naruto?"

He calmed his breathing down and shifted his gaze downward, "I got it. I'm sorry." Tenshi smiled and ruffled his hair, "Good. Now where's Kakashi?"

"I'm right here." The two looked at Kakashi who was standing by them, his gaze was on Deidara who was on top of his clay bird. "He's a long range fighter with a unique kekkei genkai."

Tenshi gazed up at the bird and shook her head, "It's not a kekkei genkai. Well at least, I don't think so. I saw a mouth on his hand and that hand keeps reaching into that pouch, which produces those bombs. It must be a combination of jutsu's or something."

Her eye twitched as she felt a sudden pain in her stomach, her hand gently laid on her stomach. Naruto noticed the movement and worriedly looked at her, "Tenshi kaa are you okay?" Tenshi lifted her shirt up a bit to check for any wounds, when finding none she smiled at the two males.