12

I tilted my head, "You want me to welcome the Sarutobi's?" A week has passed by and Hashirama was appointed as Hokage. Madara had been acting a bit strange but he promises me it's nothing I need to worry about. Hashirama smiled and nodded, "Yes. You are the Leaf's Guardian aren't you?" I grinned and saluted him, "Yes sir!" As I turned to leave Hashirama called out, "Oh wait!"

I smiled, "Yesh?" "Well the Clan Leader, Sasuke Sarutobi, has a son. He's about 8 years old . His name is Hiruzen Sarutobi. Get to know them will you?" I nodded, "Bye bye~" I left as I heard Hashirama chuckle. I hummed in peace as I made my way towards the village gates. I paused and gripped my chin, "How do Sarutobi's look?"

I snapped out of my thought as I heard someone clear their throat. "You must be Lady Tenshi. I am Sasuke Sarutobi." I grinned and shook hands with the forty something year old, "It's nice to meet you!" He managed a smile and then pointedly look behind him, "This is my son Hiruzen." I smiled kindly, "Hello Hiruzen! I'm Tenshi! I hope we can get to know each other." Hiruzen simply nodded and looked away, admiring the size of the Leaf Village.

I spotted a brown haired women with beautiful honey collared eyes, she smiled, "Hello Lady Tenshi. I'm Betsu Sarutobi. I apologize for my son, he's a bit timid." I waved my hand dismissively, "It's alright." Betsu stared at me then curiously asked me, "Per chance...Are you the 'immortal illusionist'?" Hiruzen's gaze trailed over to me.

I grinned and nodded, "Yes I am. How'd you know?" Betsu laughed, "Your eyes gave them away." Hiruzen tugged on his father's sleeve, "Father what is an 'Immortal Illusionist'?" Sasuke glanced at me then chuckled, "Take a look at Lady Tenshi." Hiruzen looked at me, his eyes widening. I had transformed into my 10 year old form, "Immortal illusionist at your service!"

"I-It's a transformation jutsu. Nothing special." He blinked then gasped as I once again transformed, this time to a small girl with straight and short dark brown hair. My eyes were a light pink and on top of my head I had fox ears. My fox tail swished in amusement as Hiruzen gaped at me. I giggled then transformed into my 19 year old form.

I bent down to his height. I winked at him playfully, "I am able to change my appearance in less than a second. I'm also an immortal. I also have the ability to read you mind. I can tell you're surprised that it's not a transformation jutsu." Betsu giggled, "Dear close you mouth. You'll catch flies." Hiruzen grinned, "You're so cool! Are you also a shinobi?!"

I nodded, "Yep! If you want I'll help you train to be strong as the hokage!" Sasuke ruffled Hiruzen's hair, "Thank you Lady Tenshi." I smiled, "It's nothing really. Anyways I'll show you were the Sarutobi compound will be." Sasuke nodded as Betsu grabbed the excited Hiruzen's hand. I made small conversations with Sasuke, mostly about the Leaf. 

"Lady Tenshi, if I may, what's your position or ranking for the Leaf? I mean, you are the Hokage's friend and have a relationship with the Uchiha Clan Leader." I glanced at Betsu and grinned, "Ah well I am the Leaf's Guardian!" Hiruzen tilted his head in curiosity and confusion, "What does the Leaf Guardian do?"

I scooped up Hiruzen and placed him on my hip. I poked his nose, "Well you see Hiruzen. My job is to protect and watch over the Leaf people. I quiet enjoy my position considering I am the only one who can have this title." I placed Hiruzen on the ground as we neared the barren compound, "Well this is the Sarutobi Compound! I do hope you can enjoy it here in the Leaf."

​Sasuke smiled and bowed, "Thank you Lady Tenshi." I was about to respond but heard my name, "Tenshi." I grinned as I saw my love, casually stroll next to my side. "Dara! Did you miss me that you had to find me?" Madara smirked at my childish question, "I suppose you transformed into a younger self?" I pecked his lips and giggled, "You know me so well!"

Sasuke and Betsu chuckled as Madara slightly blushed. Betsu mused, "It's not everyday you see such a powerful clan leader blush at such small affection." Madara cleared his throat and bowed his head, "I thank you for allying with the Leaf." Sasuke bowed his head also, "Yes, well I thank you for giving us a great guide."

Madara looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Hm. Well you're welcome." I grinned sheepishly as Madara's eyes shone in amusement. I waved goodbye the Sarutobi's and turned to Madara.  I smiled, "So why were you looking for me?" Madara pulled me in for a kiss. I blinked in surprise but melted into the kiss. 

He pulled away with a smirk, "I have a surprise for you." I gasped, "A surprise?! What is it?" Madara chuckled, "It's at home." He extended his hand, "Will you come Lady Tenshi?" I took his hand with a small giggle, "Yes Lord Madara." We intertwined our hands and headed to the Uchiha compound that was also known as our home. 

​My pink eyes sparkled as I stared at the food in front of me. It was home cooked curry. Madara smirked, "Dig in." I smiled contently, "Itadkimasu!" I hungrily ate my food and looked up at the slight nervous Madara. I giggled and kissed his cheek, calming him, "I didn't know you could cook such delicious food!This was the best surprise I could ever get! Maybe I should make you always cook for me!" 

Madara smiled, a smile that made my heart melt, "That's good to know." After we finished washing the dishes we went to the living room and I rested my head on Madara's lap. He played with my dark strands of my hair. The comfortable silence ended as he spoke, "Your journal. Do you still have it?" "I do. Why?"

"Would you mind if I take a look?" I smirked playfully, "Yes but only if I get a kiss." Madara pressed his lips against mine, causing my eyes to flutter close. The kiss held love, and passion but it also held the need to protect. I grinned as he pulled away, "Alright. Give me a second." I rose from my spot and went to my room grabbing the journal that held several memories.

I entered the living room and passed Madara my journal, "Here." Madara looked at the cover and grabbed me by the waist. I released a small squeak as Madara pulled me onto his lap. I blushed and tried to hide my face with my long hair. Madara's chest rumbled, signally he was laughing, "You look so cute when you blush."

I pouted, "Meanie." Madara once again chuckled and looked through my journal. I snuggled into Madara's warm chest. I bit my lip as I saw Madara grip a page of my journal. "Tenshi. What. Is. This." I burst into laughter as he was red with anger at the drawing of him and Hashirama. I innocently blinked, "Well, it's a sketching of you and Hashi almost kissing!"

​Madara glared, "I can see that but why?!" I scratched my cheek sheepishly, "A-Ah well you see....Sometimes you get really close to Hashi and um M-Madara?" Madara had cornered me against the wall, a dangerous look crossed his eye. He smirked, "I have a question Tenshi." I gulped and managed to squeak out a response, "Yes?"

"Does Hashirama and I turn you on?" My eyes widened as my face began to burn deep red, "I-I...um...Y-You se-see...." Madara hummed, "Yes?" I stuttered words but was cut off as Madara smashed his lips against mine. The kiss this time was filled with lust. I pulled away from Madara and whispered, "M-Madara?"

​A smirk grew on Madara's lips, "Tenshi." I gulped as the lust was clear in his eyes. I blushed hard as I accidentally read his current thoughts. Madara lowly chuckled, "You read my mind didn't you? That means you know what I plan to do. What do you say?"

"Y-Yes."