17

Izuna frowned as he stared at my friends, "You guys are leaving?" I smiled and ruffled Izuna's dark hair, "Don't worry~ They're just going to the Land of Tea. We'll still be able to visit them and they'll come back~" I turned to Kenchi and tilted my head, "You guys will visit right?" Kenchi nodded, "Probably not all of us but we'll make sure to visit."

I nudged Izuna, "They're going to leave soon. I know you want to give them a hug~" Izuna blushed and looked away, "N-No I don't!" I stifled a giggle and sent a look towards Jefason. He smirked and grabbed Izuna, twirling him around, "Well I want to give you a hug~" Izuna struggled against the weird man but soon gave up and gave him a hug.

Yunisu tightly hugged me, "Be careful all right?" She patted the dizzy Izuna's head, "Take care of your mother okay?" Izuna shakily nodded and waved goodbye. Kenchi hummed then attempted to snap her fingers, "Tenshi. You are the head of the Uchiha clan so don't do anything dumb that will wipe out the Uchiha's understand?"

I gave her a salute, "Understood!" My friends waved and shouted goodbye as they left the gates of Konoha. I smiled as I saw their departed figures, "Izuna...Would you like to live inside the compound?" I noticed the shocked expression on Izuna's face, "B-But isn't that where you and d-dad used to live in?"

I grinned at him, "Yep~ And it's better to live in that house consider that now that there is only the both of us, it makes no sense to live in a large house." Izuna's worried expression melted into one of excitement, "Yes! Yes mama!" I laughed and patted his head, "Then follow me." Izuna grabbed my hand and kept with my pace.

The moment I stepped into the compound, I saw several Uchiha turn to me. Their eyes widened and respectfully bowed, "Lady Tenshi." I smiled and continued heading to my old home. Each step we neared, I saw Izuna's obsidian eyes sparkle. I kept a small smile on my lips as I stood in front of my home.

I glanced down at Izuna, "Ready?" Izuna smirked, "Of course!" I pushed the door open and felt my smile waver. It seemed that it was left on the day when Madara proposed to me. Izuna noticed me struggling to keep my facade. "Mama...", he whispered. He held me and softly whispered, "Don't hold it in...."

I shook my head refusing to show him my weakness. "Mama..." I looked at Izuna's frowning expression and noticed his soft black eyes....just like Madara. I weakly smiled and my legs turned into jello as I fell into a leap of sobs. Izuna simply held me as he muttered soothing words.

~~
Izuna's head rested on my stomach as I laid on the ground staring up at the sky. We were outside laying around and gazing at the distant stars. "I love you Mama." My lips perked up and softly responded, "I love you too Izuna." Izuna closed his eyes as I began to hum. "Will you please sing to me? Anything please." I chuckled quietly, "Sing? It's been a while....I suppose." My eyes fluttered shut as I thought. My lips parted as I begun.

"Where did I get all these memories?
I feel there's something I should be remembering
Though I can't seem to recall it,
I have a strange feeling that I just can't forget

Failed again, I've given up chase
But when I close my eyes I see your nameless face.
There must have been something about you
But I can't recall and I don't know what to do

Let's get a ribbon and measure the world,
Then let's run circles 'round the sun before we char and burn.
But we don't need a map, or road,
We'll chase the blackness of the night that's somehow filled with hope.

Failed again, I've given up chase
But when I close my eyes I see your nameless face,
As the dew drops settles in my eyes
I still can't hear your gentle voice piercing through the night.

I don't know, anything,
I just don't know anymore.
You want me to stay here,
Is that too much to ask for?
And it hurts, hurts my head
I can't sleep restless in bed
But if you knew all this,
you'd laugh and break my heart in two.