Chapter 1/ Prologue

I grinned as I watched the two boys argue. I was perched on a tree branch, observing the two boys who came at my favorite river. I made a mistake as a giggle left my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth as two boys stopped arguing. The boy with spiky hair looked around with narrowed eyes. I yelped as fell of the branch.

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead. I looked up to see the two boys with confusion in their eyes. One of them wore a blue long sleeve shirt and white pants with spiky hair that framed his face. The other boy had a bowl cut and wore a dark kimono shirt, a short light green jacket with darker green linings, a white scarf around his neck, traditional pinstriped kimono pants of his clan, and a dark green sash around his waist.

The spiked hair boy narrowed his eyes, "Who are you?" I blinked then grinned, "Tenshi! Genjutsu no Tenshi!" Confusion danced in their eyes. I held out my hand, "Help me up please?" The bowl cut boy slightly smiled and grabbed my hand. I dusted myself off as I looked at them. I pouted, "Oi! Did you HAVE to throw a rock at me?"

​"You could have been an enemy." I blinked and hummed, "Oh. Alright then! I'll let you off this time~"

~Third P.O.V~

The spiked haired boy narrowed his eyes, I didn't sense her. Tenshi smiled and tilted her head, "So who are you two? I've never seen you at my river." The spiked haired boy irked, "It's not your river you know that?" Tenshi grinned, "Yesh it is! I come here to skip rocks. Ah and I skip them to the other side."

The bowl cut boy laughed as the spiked haired boy gained an anime vain. The bowl cut smiled, slight tears in his eyes from laughing, "I'm Hashirama!" Tenshi grinned and looked at the spiked haired boy, she tilted her head, "And you?" "Madara." Tenshi smirked, "Hm. Madara the one who can't skip rocks."

Hashirama roared with laughter causing Tenshi to giggle. Madara blushed in embarrassment. He took in Tenshi's looks. She looked about their age, maybe a year younger. She had black long wavy hair with dark pink eyes. She was wearing a light purple yukata with a silver peace necklace. Madara felt heat rush to his cheeks noticing that Tenshi was pretty.

Tenshi smiled, "Let me show you how you ACTUALLY skip rocks." Hashirama and Madara exchanged looks and nodded. Tenshi grinned and began to make her way to the river. She suddenly stopped, catching the boys attention, "What's wrong?" Tenshi pointed to the middle of the river, "There's something floating in the river."

Tenshi watched in awe as Hashirama jumped on top of the river and inspected the floating body. Madara narrowed his eyes as Hashirama spoke, "I think you should get out of here. This place could be a war spot." Tenshi clapped once causing Madara and Hashirama gaze at her. She smiled and tilted her head, "You two are shinobi right? I mean you both didn't tell me your last name due to clans. And Hashirama used chakra control to walk on water."

The two boys smirked, "Tenshi you sure are well informed aren't you." Tenshi grinned, "Mhm! My uncle was a shinobi so I know some shinobi rules." The two nodded and Hashirama jumped to the other side of the river. "Well I guess I'll see you two later." Tenshi grinned, ''Bye Madara! Hashirama!"

Said boys waved goodbye and hopped off to their home. Tenshi giggled and skipped down the river going into the forest. She quietly hummed as she came to her family's small home. Tenshi paused and narrowed her eyes, something feels off. Tenshi placed her hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath.

As she turned the doorknob the door opened up and someone grabbed her. Tenshi's dark pink eyes widened in surprise and fear as a hand was slapped over her mouth. "Sh! Nee-chan it's just me. Don't scream okay?" Tenshi calmed down at her little sister's hushed voice. Tenshi nodded and the hand was moved.

In a low hushed voice Tenshi looked at her sister in confusion, "Namiwhere's Kaa-san and Tou-san?" Nami's blue eyes began to water as she looked down, "They-They..." Tenshi's eyes widened and grabbed her sister in an embrace. "Sh. Sh. Nami tell me what happened." In a quiet small Nami began, "I came inside a-and heard Kaa-san s-scream. I-I was scared so I-I hid here w-waiting for you."

Tenshi took a deep breath and gulped, "Alright. Nami I want you to stay here while I look for Tou-san. Okay?" Nami shakily nodded as a soft smile broke unto Tenshi's lips, "Good. You can be a big girl. Now stay here." Tenshi patted her sisters head affectionately as she had done over several years.

Tenshi began to slowly walk down her familiar hallways. She stopped as she heard mumbling. She pressed her ear against her father's bedroom. "Please! D-Don't hurt my daughters! W-Wasn't my w-wife enough?!" Tenshi's eyes widened at her father's broken voice. W-What happened? And what does he mean? D-Did mommy g-get hurt?

A shiver crawled up her spine as a deep voice chuckled, "You don't understand do you? Your family are the masters in illusions. Changing your appearances and messing with the enemy heads. We're in a war, we can't have any advantages or disadvantages with you family. So I was sent to kill you. I'll kill you now so you don't see me kill your two daughters."

A scream rang in Tenshi's ears as she stared wide eyed at the man that killed her father. She tried to move back silently but the floorboard creaked. Her heart beat pounded in her ears as the man stared toward her. A vile smirk formed on the man's mouth, "Now it's your turn little girl." The man plunged toward her making Tenshi shut her eyes.

​Tenshi's eyes snapped open as she didn't feel the expected impact. She stared in horror as she saw her 7 year old sister in front of her. "N-Nami?" Nami smiled painfully at her older sister, "I-I love y-you nee-chan." The man ripped his kunai out of Nami's lifeless body as she fell to the ground. Tenshi had tears streaming down her face as her sister blood was splattered on her.

The man kicked Nami away causing Tenshi to snap out out of her shock. "Well little girl, your whole family's dead. You're all alone now." Tenshi sobbed knowing that she was going to die. The man chuckled, "I wonder if I let you live, would you suffer more than if I just killed you." Tenshi shook her head, "P-Please l-let m-me b-be wi-with my family!"

The man grabbed Tenshi and held her down, forming hand signs, "Noroi no jutsu: Fushi no noroi!" Tenshi screamed as light shined in her house. She fell limp as the man smirked, "Jutsu complete." With that the man disappeared, leaving Tenshi alone with the dead corpses of her family.

~~~~

My first story on Wattpad so um please be nice?~ Shiro