27

"Is something wrong, Tenshi?" Tenshi blinked and looked at Kakashi's gaze. She shyly smiled, "Did you say something?" Kakashi put down his book as his gaze shifted into a concern one, "Tenshi?" Tenshi sighed and pouted, "I'm starting to dislike how people can read me so easily." Kakashi raised an eyebrow causing Tenshi to wave her hand back and forth, "It's nothing much but I have a feeling that there's a threat nearby." "A threat?"

She nodded and captured Kakashi's gaze, "If you see any other Jonin inform them that there's a meeting in the Hokage tower. Tell Naru and the others that I wish them luck and to always be on their guard. I have to go check something quick." Kakashi nodded but before he could leave he asked, "You are going to tell us about whatever is going on right?" Tenshi grinned, "Of course Kakabaka!"

With the confirmation, Kakashi and Tenshi walked in the other directions. "Now where did he say he was going to be?" Tenshi ruffled her hair and closed her eyes, tracking Izuna's chakra signature. As she located his chakra she formed a hand sign, disappearing with the wind. "Izuna-" "I know." Tenshi waited as Izuna wrapped his scarf around himself and nodded.The two quickly headed for the Hokage tower.

Tenshi opened the door and smiled as she saw the jonin there. Hiruzen sat up, "Tenshi-Koji, would you care to inform us why you gathered us here?" Tenshi and Izuna exchanged gazes. Izuna cleared his throat, "You may or may not know who I am. I am Izuna Uchiha, one of the Legendary Sannins. A couple of years ago I left for training. During my traveling I had come across some information." Izuna glanced at Tenshi, who gave a nod to continue, "It appeared that Orochimaru had been in an organization until he was kicked out. He had been kicked out for attempting to get a new host."

Hiruzen narrowed his eyes, "Host?" Izuna nodded, "Orochimaru is on the quest for immortality. However he has found a new way of immortality by getting a new body each time his current body gets damaged. But he is currently searching for an Uchiha host."

Gasps and murmurs broke out in the room. "Do you believe he's planning to come to the Leaf?" Izuna shook his head, "I believe he's already in the Leaf. And knowing that he believes that there is only three Uchiha's; Itachi, Sasuke, and I. His only choice right know is Sasuke. Although the most ideal is me considering I am immortal myself but I doubt he'll be able to take me down."

Hiruzen stands causing each Jonin to stand firm and await for orders. "Kakashi, Tenshi I'd like the two of you to locate where your team is in the Forest of Death. Izuna, I believe you have a personal mission. Anko needs to be aware of the situation and we need to look for any signs that Orochimaru has entered the leaf." "HAI!!"

"Izuna, although Nintai could be in trouble, do not disturb the exams." Izuna smirked at Tenshi, "Okaa-san, I have faith in my daughter. Knowing her, she's already done with the exam." Tenshi flashed him a grin, "Well I'll see you soon enough and don't engage with Orochimaru." "Let's hurry, Tenshi." She gave a nod to Izuna and left with Kakashi.

"Kakashi, wait." Kakashi landed on the tree branch and turned towards Tenshi, "Do you sense them?" Tenshi closed her eyes and opened her now green yellow eyes, gripping her head. A small groan escaped her lips as her eyes flickered back to pink. Kakashi quickly grabbed Tenshi's arm as she slipped off the branch.

"Hey are you okay?"Kakashi pulled her back up and made her sit on the tree branch. He crouched down, scrunching his eyebrows, "Tenshi?" Tenshi blinked and rubbed her head. "Sorry about that. But...Orochimaru was here. I sensed his chakra, and saw one of his snakes." "What did you see?" Tenshi bit her lip, "It seems that he had already tried to get to Itachi before but he failed. However he's already gotten to Sasuke and placed a mark on him."

Tenshi slowly got up as Kakashi stared at her curiously, ''What do you suppose we do?" The black haired beauty smiled, "Well from what I saw I think the three can handle themselves." Kakashi raised an eyebrow, "Are you certain?" Tenshi nodded, "We should just hurry to the tower." "What about Orochimaru?"Tenshi grinned, "Oh don't worry about him. Let's go."