(Dom Geno x Sub Reaper) Hidden love

A/N: This wasn't requested by anyone, I just had an idea! So, enjoy! (Cuss Warning, also I'm a sick ass bich so, Shock collars are a form pof pleasure here! Now onto the story)

Reaper's P.O.V: I shifted uncomfortably, I have been in heat for like, three weeks, and now it hurts like shit. I ignored my pain and went into the kitchen to clean up, Geno was out, and because of my heat I had to stay home. Geno didn't know about my heat tho, I didn't want to burden him.
I started cleaning up the kitchen, there weren't many dishes to wash, so it didn't take long. Once I was done I decided to review my options for getting rid of my heat. I could wait it out, but that would hurt like fuck. I could do it with Geno, nope I don't want to burden him with that. I could take care of it myself, that seems like the best option!
I grabbed some paper towels from under the sink and ran into my room. I didn't bother to lock my door as, I didn't think Geno would come in my room (Death, you are so wrong), I don't even think Geno likes me honestly. I slipped off my cloak, letting the could air touch my beaten and bruised body. The people in my Au hated me because I caused death, even my own brother beat me half to death! The cloak was a bit of a struggle to get off as, it was taller than me, as so, I could look taller by floating! Once I got my cloak off I crawled onto the bed and summoned my member. I started pumping my hand up and down my shaft, I started moaning quietly.

Geno's P.O.V: I opened the door to mine and Reaper's house. Honestly I did have feelings for the god, but he was so flirtatious, it got annoying after awhile. I walked in and closed the door, expecting Reaper to float over and flirt with me, but no one was there. I walked through the house, at least he cleaned like I asked. When I got upstairs I heard a sound coming from Reaper's room, welp, I guess I found him.
I was gonna walk away when I heard moaning coming from his room, I got curious and slowly walked over to his room. I opened the door carefully, I saw Reaper masterbaiting. He looked a bit smaller than me, I mean he did always float so, maybe he didn't want others to know he was short, I also noticed that his body was covered in bruises and cracks, Reaper must have been in heat.
I walked into the room, Reaper saw me and immediately tried to cover up by putting one hand over his chest and neck, while the other went to cover his member, "Wha-what are y-you doing in he-here!?" Reaper stuttered out, he looked so cute and fragile, curled up on the bed. "You want some help there~, Reapy~." I purred to him, he blushed, "Wha- n-no, you don't ne-need to, honestly!" He stuttered out, I replied, "Oh, but I want to, and it looks like your body wants me to as well~" referring to his summoned female ecto-body. He looked down and blushed, he was about to protest, but I smashed our lips together, shoving my tongue into his mouth. My tongue wrapped around his, as I started sucking on it. Reaper moaned into the kiss, trying to gain dominance over the situation, but I wasn't gonna let him.
I teleported a collar, vibraters, and some pills. I was gonna make Reaper feel amazing, but I wanted to have some fun too. I put the collar on Reaper, then grabbed some pills (Reapers eyes are closed) I break the kiss for a second to give Reaper the pills, then kissed him again roughly, forcing him to swallow the pills. The pills made heat 7 times worse, made you feel super weak and super sensitive, and made you have wolf parts summoned, which made heat 10 times worse! Since it looked like Reaper had been in heat for awhile, he was gonna start feeling super warm.

Reaper's P.O.V: Geno shoved some pills in my mouth, then forced me to swallow them. My heat started feeling like 20 times worse, as I felt my wolf ears and tail summon. I also started feeling like all my strength had been sapped from my body. I felt Geno trail his hand across my neck, I moaned at the simple touch.
After a few minutes, Geno broke the kiss, only to start attacking my neck, I moaned like crazy, once he found the sensitive spot on my neck, Geno started abusing it, sucking, biting, licking, ect.

No One's P.O.V: Reaper, started moaning louder as Geno attacked his neck. Geno decided to have a bit of fun, he placed a vibrater next to Reaper's pussy and wolf ears, turning them on low, "Now puppy~, listen to me, and might let you cum. For now, call me master, got it, puppy~!" Geno purred in a seductive voice, "Yes Genahhh!" Reaper moaned out, as Geno turned the vibraters and collar up to medium. Reaper soon could feel a knot form in his stomach,"Genahhh- master, I'm gonnahhh, cum!" Reaper moaned out, Geno turned the vibraterz and collar up to max, then used magic to keep Reaper from cumming, "Not yet puppy~, not yet~" Geno whispered into Reaper's ears, as Geno started licking all of the bruises on Reaper's body.

Geno's P.O.V: Reaper moaned with every touch. I felt Reaper try to gain some dominance again, but he fell back with his legs spread apart, I summoned another few pills and gripped Reaper's ass, Reaper gasped and I shoved the pills into his mouth, kissing him again to make sure he swallowed them. Once Reaper swallowed the pills, I felt him go completely limp beneath me. I grazed my hand down the side of his ribs, Reaper moaned loudly, I smirked, I had Reaper right where I wanted him. I positioned my member at Reaper's entrance, I grazed the tip of it across Reaper's pussy, he moaned loudly, "What do you wany, Puppy~." I purred to him, "I wahhhh~ you in-ahhhh~ to Fu- ahhhhh~ mahhhh~ so har-ahhhhhh~, thahhhhht I won't be- ahhhhh~, wahhhhhh~ fahhhhh weeks ahhhhhhhhhh~!" Reaper bearly speak through his moaning! I shoved my entire cock into his begging pussy. I started pounding into Reaper, as he moaned/yelled in pleasure. I took off my magic, that was keeping him from cumming, I could feel Reaper's walls tightened as his cum coated my dick, I kept pounding into him.
After a while, Reaper had cummed 12 times I finally came into Reaper's throbbing pussy. I pulled out of Reaper's pussy, his wolf ears and tail unsummoned along with his pussy. I unsummoned my member, I picked up the passed out Reaper and cleaned us both up. Once we were clean I just put some of my oversized shirts on both of us, then I set Reaper on my bed and laid in with him. I fell asleep after a few minutes, as Reaper curled up into my ribcage.

A/N:I hope y'all enjoyed this, seeya all next time!

What are you still doing here?

I finished...

Seriously, this is the end.

Alright, but you wanted this!

Reaper's P.O.V: I woke up, my legs hurt like hell, I slowly opened my eyes. I was curled up, my head on Geno's lap, who was currently reading. I blushed madly, I also noticed that I was currently only wearing a shirt, I shifted, trying to get into a more comfortable position, "Morning Reapy, did you sleep well?" I heard Geno ask me, I nodded then yawned, "You should probably rest for today, you took a lot yesterday" Geno tild me, I didn't think I had much of a choice. I shifted into a more comfortable position, I looked through the events of yesterday, I was so, going to jave to answer questions. But right now, I decided to go back to sleep.

A/N: I hope you guy's enjoyed this (again), here's a reward for reading this shit! 🍟🍔🥗🍎
(1393 Word Count)