(Swapcest, Fluffy Angst) Running to the woods

Underswap Sans P.O.V: I had gotten home early cause I wanted to surprise Papy with something! I heard the door open and close so I carefully climbed down the steps and hid behind the railing. I saw Papy and Alphys talking so I decided to listen in!

US Papyrus: So what did you need to talk to me about?

US Alphys: It's about Sans...

US Papyrus: What about him?

US Alphys: I... I can't let him into the Royal Guard... Ever!

US Papyrus: What! But, but Why!?

US Alphys: Well for one, he can't do much damage; and he isn't very good on defense either. Plus he only has one HP, he'd be killed instantly! So please find a way to brake this to him gently!

Underswap Sans P.O.V: I couldn't believe it! I wouldn't believe it! My best friend and trainer basically just said that all my hard work was for nothing! That everything I had done was pointless! I teleported to Snowdin forest and ran into the forest; I got scraped by the branches and fell over the roots but I didn't stop running. I eventually got so exhausted that I could barely walk, so I sat down under a nearby tree. I curled up into myself and started crying, as it snowed.

Underswap Papyrus P.O.V: I was worried to say the least. How could I say tell Sans that he was never gonna get into the royal guard. Being in the Royal Guard was his dream, and now it was about to be shattered! Sans was also four hours late! Which worried me the most.                                                     I decided to see if he was at Alphys, I teleported to her front door and knocked. After a few seconds she opened the door, "Papyrus!? What are you doing here?" she asked, Have you seen Sans? He hasn't come home yet and I'm starting to worry. "N-no I haven't actually. Why don't you go check his post!" Alright! See you around Alphys.  I teleported to Sans post, sadly he wasn't there. I decided to think on where he could have gone, when my mind drifted to Snowdin Forest, he wouldn't have gone there... Right?                                                                                                                     I started to run through the forest looking for any sign of blue in the dark forest. I ran for a few minuets, then stopped to catch my breath; it was snowing heavily now as I looked around when I spotted a little bit of blue sticking out from behind a nearby tree. I ran over to it to see Sans half buried in the snow, he had bruises and scrapes all over his body. I carefully picked him up, (Bridal Style) he was colder than ice, and soaking wet! I teleported us to our house and ran into the bathroom. I set Sans down in the tub then went to find any warm cloths he had, which were none. So I went and grabbed one of my sweaters, it would have to do. I ran back to the bathroom, and carefully took off Sans battle body, then I took off his shirt, gloves, shoes and pants, leaving him bare bones. I dried him off and slipped my hoodie onto him. It was more than a bit big on him, but it kept him warm! I picked Sans back up and walked down to the living room and set him on the couch, I wrapped him in a few blankets and set his head in my lap. Sans curled up into my chest, I chuckled, he was so cut when he slept.

Authors Note: Hello beautiful little wolfies! The image up top is mine, hope you like it, also I hope you enjoyed this story! Have a great morning, day, or night! (628 word count)