(Dreamare Smut) Love is a Battle Part 2

A/N: This was requested by ink_sans2030! I hope you enjoy this!

Nightmare's P.O.V: I looked over at MY Dreamy, I decided to break one of his eye sockets instead of keeping the blindfold on him. I also got him a prosthetic leg so he could walk around! He acted like the perfect little housewife! He helped clean the entire house, and helped make dinner, even doing what I asked him to without question, even if what I asked was completely absurd! I was feeling horny so I went to talk to my little Sunshine! I walked up behind Dream, Snaking my arms around his waist, "Hey Sunshine~" I cooed into his ear(?), "Hey Nightlight. Do you need something?" Dream asked in his sweet voice, "Yes actually! Could you come with me~" I breathed on his neck lightly, "Alright Nighty!" His voice sounded sweet as honey! I took his hand and brought him upstairs to our room, another thing that I loved was that Dream had not ever tried to run away! I brought him to our bed and laid him down.
I looked at my Dreamy, he was in a very exposing Maid Dress, with a very short skirt, that barely covered his pelvis, he had to keep his female ecto-body summoned to keep it from falling off. I also knew he didn't wear any underwear today, as I had him strip in front of me, then put on the outfit, which I didn't give him any underwear for!
I leaned down to my Dreamy kissing him, licking his teeth for entrance. He opened up, giving me complete control! I licked every millimeter of my new found territory as my tendrils messed with his nipples, and ass" and teased his entrance! He moaned as we kissed, I broke the kiss after a minute, and pulled off the outfit, then started attacking Dreams neck and ribs, leaving hickeys everywhere!
I looked down at the mess underneath me, Dream's tongue was hanging out as a bit of Drool dribbled down his chin, His pussy was already soaking! I let the fourth tendril start messing with Dreams soul, carving my mark, the moon, into it! Dream moaned at the action, he looked like such a slut underneath me, "What are you now~ Dreamy~" I purred into his ear(?) , "Your Slut, ahhh~" he moaned out. I chuckled darkly, "That's right SLUT, and you'll have to start acting like it too!" I said darkly, "I will~ Master~! So please WREAK ME! I've been so, so naughty~ Master~, Ahhh~" Dream moaned out, "Oh! Have you now~ I guess I will have to give you a punishment~" I darkly chuckled! Oh, this would be FUN!
I removed my tendril from his pussy, using it for... Other things. I slid my hands down towards Dreams pussy, but instead let them brush the inside of his thighs. I did this a few times, then I lowered my head down to his soaked entrance and started eating him out, I also started humming. I felt him get even wetter, until he cummed into my mouth! I drank in all his juices, then I took the soul from my tendril, and put it in my mouth! I sucked on the soul, then went back down to my slut's wet cunt, and started humming again. The vibrations on the soul and pussy made Dream so wet, he was ready to cum again in a few minutes! Then when he was about to cum, I used one tendril, and stuck it into Dreams entrance, stopping him from cumming! I smirked devilishly, "Ahh~ Master~ Please let me cumm~" Dream moaned out like the slut he is, "Hmmm, How about... NO~ You deserve this~! This is your punishment~ you Slutty piece of Shit~" I purred, Dream moaned.
He started trying to bounce, so he could cum, but before he could do much, I pinned his arms above his head! I used my other two tendrils, that haven't done anything yet, to pin his legs and arms. "Now, Now, SLUT, I didn't say you could move~" I growled, "Master~, Please~! Take my virginity~! Punish me so hard I won't walk ahhh~ for weeks! I've been a bad Slutty Shit~ Ahhhh~" Dream moaned out, I was turned on more though! Knowing that I was the one taking his virginity, "Alright~ You little Slut~! But no cumming until I say so~ Got it SLUT~! Oh, and if you do cum without my permission, I'll leave you here~ just like this~" The last part I purred into his ear.
I pulled out my tendril and lined up my member, I then slammed into Dream as hard as I could, slamming right down onto his g-spot! I kept slamming down onto Dream, the sound of ecto-skin slapping against each other filled the room. After a few, I cummed and Dream came as well. I slowly pulled out of Dream, and let his soul go back into his body. While I had a hold of the soul tho, I coated it with my magic. As so, now I could track Dream, as well as punish him, at will! Dream passed out with his ecto-body summoned, so I went down to his Cunt, I teleported a bullet vibrater to me, and put it into Dreams entrance, it would make it so Dream wouldn't cum, and only I could take it out, or else it would start vibrating on maximum power, as well as send shocks throughout Dream's body! I then grabbed out an outfit to wear tomorrow. I noticed that Dream was still awake, "What are you, you bich?!" I asked in a snarky dark tone, "I'm 'pant' Your Slutty 'pant' Bich!" He breathed out through pants, "That's right Sunshine!" I chuckled. We both went to sleep soon after.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! Longest thing I've written in awhile!
(988 Word Count)