(DS Dreammare Angst) You'll only notice when I'm dead

A/N: This was requested by Gamer_Chan2, Hope you enjoy!

Dream's P.O.V:  I sat in my room, tears were falling down my skull, I couldn't take this anymore. No one really cared about me, and anyone that did were just acting because they like my aura. Nightmare was always ignoring me, even when I was trying to be nice, only to be ignored. I couldn't blame him though, he must have hated me after I tried to kill him multiple times. I pointed my sword at my soul. I hesitated for a second, but the mental pain hurt more by the second. I couldn't take this, everyone would be happier without me around, I forced my claymore into my 'chest' it hurt a lot, my body went limp and everything went black, at least everyone else would be happy. Right?

Nightmare's P.O.V: No one had seen Dream for at least an hour, even I was starting to worry. There where two places left he could be now. I walked to his office, Dream wasn't there... I jogged over to Dream's bedroom, on the west side of the castle; I was at the east (Damn you Dream)! I made it to Dream's room, I knocked... no answer, I opened the door... but what I saw.

.

.

.

Nightmare's P.O.V: I saw Dream lying unconscious on the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding him. I ran over to him, his claymore was lying next to him. I picked him up carefully, dashing over to the hospital wing, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. The nurses quickly to Dream to the emergency ward. The Doctor came out saying that we could go in, before he finished his sentence, I quickly ran in to Dream's room. Tears were spilling down my skull. I looked down at Dream, his bones were turning gray, same with his wings. "Dr-Dream?" I whimpered out, I extended my hand, gripping his. 'No, no, no, no' I thought to myself, Dream couldn't be dying, he just couldn't! I remembered all the times before, he always smiled, he tried to talk to me, but... I always ignored him, I was so stuck in my own NEGATIVITY that I didn't notice how much I was hurting Dream. Every time I ignored him, I hurt him worse than everything he had done to me! Yea he had tried to kill me quiet a few times, I made him try to kill himself! Cross brought me out to calm me down, but that only made me feel worse, the only thing I could do now was stay with Dream.
        After everyone went to sleep, I went to Dream's room, his body, even when asleep, looking uncomfortable. "H-hey Dream... I'm so sorry, I wish I had noticed sooner. God I'm so oblivious sometimes." I chatted with Dream for an hour or so, I did this for about a few months until one day, I decided to go get something from the tree. I teleported over to the old tree and grabbed some flowers, I then teleported back. I saw Dream started dusting 'no, no, no, NO' I thought in my head! "Please don't die! I-I... I love you..." I whispered, I carefully kissed him on the teeth, I felt him kiss back after a moment. The kiss lasted a few minutes, that felt like an eternity. I pulled away, Dream started breathing(?) Heavily. I couldn't help but grin from ear(?) To ear, while tears streamed down my skull. "I'll never hurt you like that again, I promise!" He looked shocked at my statement. "I-I love 'cough' you too" Dream said, his voice dry and rough. I told him to hang on for a second as I got him a glass of water. He gulped down the water slowly, as to not choke. I handed him the blue roses, he gave me a sweet smile...

[Twelve years later]

Dream's P.O.V: I hugged Nightmare gently. He was currently three months pregnant with our seconed child. Life had gone good sense I had woken up from my near death. We were currently doing some paperwork together, well more of me doing the paperwork with him acasionaly giving me advice, or making a comment. When I had found out that he was pregnant, I became more defensive over him. Going with him almost everywhere, even when he said he would be fine, He didn't mind though.
        I heard the door open, instinctively, I put my wings around Nightmare defensively. I felt him stiffen a bit, I looked over to see it was Sunset, I let my wings fold, giving them a warm smile, gesturing for him to come in. He walked in and sat on Nightmares lap, as he sat on my lap, as I worked.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this, the smut will be in a part 2!
(818 Word Count)