(Dom DS Dream x DS Nightmard, Smut) You'll only notice when I'm dead part 2

A/N: This was requested by Gamer_Chan2, Hope you enjoy!

Dream's P.O.V: I walked to my room, I finally finished my work for today. I walked into my bedroom and felt Nightmare hug me from behind, he felt warmer usual, I could tell he was in heat. "You're in heat, aren't you Nighty?" I spoke, he nodded, I picked him up and carried him to our bed, setting him down on it. I took off my jacket, and unbuttoned my shirt and pants, I slid off my boots and pants. I used my magic to lock the door and soundproof the room. I looked back to Nightmare, he had completely stripped, not even leaving his boxers on. I hesitantly slipped off my shirt and boxers, revealing my scared and bruised body. I climbed on top of Nightmare, and started kissing him, it quickly grew into a heated and messy. I felt my soul being taken out of my ribcage, I broke the kiss, Nightmare had taken out both of our souls and was rubbing them together. We both let out small moans, I flipped him over, so his ass was in the air. I slowly slipped my member into his ass, this way it wouldn't hurt. I was in all the way and Nightmare gave me the ready signal, I slowly started thrusting in and out, going faster as time went on. Soon I was pounding into Nights ass as he thrusted his fingers into my soul. We both quickly came after 25 minutes, we both gasped for air, I pulled out of Nights ass, collapsing beside him. Nightmare still held our souls, "C-can I 'gasp' have my soul back." I asked, he released my soul from his grasp and we both passed out.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this!
(306 Word Count)