(Sub Horror x Dom Dust, Smut) Roll's reversed

A/N: This was requested by YeeSans! Hope you enjoy.

No One's P.O.V: Dust walked through the mansion. He was currently in heat and the others were out on a mission, except for Horror, who didn't go. Dust found Horror's room, and knows on the door. A few moments later Horror opened the door, "Hey Dusty, whatcha doing here?" Horror asked, "Uh, I was, Fuck it. I'm in heat and was wondering if you could help me?!" Dust replied hastily, Horror blushed, then started smirking as he grabbed Dust's arm and dragged him into the room. He pinned Dust to the bed, and used magic to remove their clothes, he noticed Dust had a pussy summoned, Horror smirked. While Horror was thinking, Dust swiftly switched their positions and lined up his entrance with Horror's member, and started thrusting the member in and out of him, small moans escaped Dust's mouth, he felt his body start trembling with pleasure.

Horror's P.O.V: I noticed Dust's body start trembling, so I decided to finish the job! I started to rub Dust's ribs and attacking his neck, looking for his sweet spot. This made him moan louder, as his body trembled more. Once I found his sweet spot Dust lost all dominance, and I switched our positions. I started slamming into him, thrusting at an animalistic speed. Dust was a complete moaning mess, as I attacked his neck, after I grew bored with that I attacked his ribs.
  After a few hours we both came, I pulled out of Dust, who passed almost immediately, I grabbed a blanket and covered us with it. I eventually fell asleep myself.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this was short! I didn't have any ideas for it! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
(296 Word Count)