(Dom DS!Blue x Sub DS!Dream Angst)

A/N: This was requested by multishippergurl, I hope you enjoy this!

Dream's P.O.V:
    I looked up at the clock, it was 2 in the morning and I hadn't slept in two weeks. I felt guilty, mainly because I couldn't even manage to do the simple things that my boyfriend (Blue) had asked, which was to eat at least twice a day, and get at least 8 hours of sleep, and I could barely get one meal in a day.
     I teared up, no wonder Blue was always disappearing for weeks on end. I wiped the tears away and hurried off to my room, tears still threatening to spill.
     I walked over to the bathroom and started running the water to good temperature, not too hot, but definitely not cold. I quickly stripped and got in, attempting to let myself relax a little as tears continued to drip down my skull. Soon though, I full on sobbing, I just wish I could be good enough.
    This went on to the point where I didn't even realize that Blue was here.

Blue's P.O.V:
    I portaled over to Dream's room, I heard water running so I let myself into his bathroom. I stripped myself and walked over to the tub, "thought I'd find you here-"  I cut myself off when I noticed that my Dreamy was crying.
     I quickly walked over to the tub and got in, wrapping my arms around him. He hesitated for a second, but then buried his head into my shoulder and continued to cry. I rubbed his back, in-between his wings, "Shhh, It's okay Dreamy, I'm here" I whispered into his 'ear', he slowly started calming down. I'd have to ask him more about this later.

A/N: Hello everyone! I decided to rewrite this, I hope you all have a wonderful day/Night! Stay safe, bye!
(314 Word Count)