(Dom Geno x Sub Reaper Smut) Teaser

A/N: No one requested this, I just had an Idea!
(Kinks: refuse release, master, vibraters, praise, begging)

Reaper's P.O.V: I was currently in a bad heat. Luckily for me, Geno was hanging out with his brother Error. I decided to take care of it while he was away. I grabbed a towel and went up to our room. I slipped off my cloak, pants, and boxers to reveal a dripping clit. This was rare, so I grabbed a box I had of 'toys' I used in these cases. I took some bullet vibraters and tapped two on my summoned breasts. I grabbed the remote and turned it on, I moaned softly. I reached my hand down and started touching myself, thrusting my fingers in and out, but I needed more! I grabbed another bullet vibrater, this one being smaller than the others. I slipped it in my pussy, I grabbed the remote and turned it on and moaned a bit louder. I started thrusting the vibrator in and out of my cunt, I bumped the vibraters remotes off the bed, turning them on max. I shoved the bullet vibrater in my pussy, I moaned loudly, I started biting the pillow to conceal them. After awhile I heard the door open...

Geno's P.O.V: I came back after hanging out with my brother Error. I heard... moaning? I headed up to mine and Reaper's room, where the sound was coming from. I opened the door just enough to see what was going on. I saw Reaper sprawled out on the bed, he was biting a pillow but still moaning pretty loudly. I noticed two remotes on the floor, he also had a pussy and tits summoned. I felt my pants tighten, I pushed the door open the rest of the way. Reaper shot his head towards me, I walked over to him, "Awww, you need some help their Reapy~" I purred, "Plea-Ahhhhh~" Reaper tried to reply but just moaned. I chucked and pulled the vibrater out of his pussy, he started panting between breaths, I also turned them all off. I kissed him gently at first, but eventually I started going rough. I rubbed my clothed member on his pussy. I eventually broke the kiss and started sucking and biting on his neck leaving hickeys everywhere. I pulled away and slipped off my clothes, releasing my member from its 'prison'.

Reaper's P.O.V: I started drooling slightly at the size of Geno's dick, he was HUGE! He lowered his head to my pussy.

Geno's P.O.V: I lowered my head to Reaps clit, he was wet already, I chuckled to myself. I started eating him out gently. He cummed very soon after, I lifted my head away for a second and swallowed his juices. "Why don't I see how deep my tongue can go~" I chuckled. I lowered my head back down to his cunt and ate him out roughly, until I felt him about to cum and pulled away. He whimpered, "Wha- why did y-you-" I cut Reapy off, "Beg" I stated, he started stuttering, "Wha-what?" I put my mouth near his 'eye', "if you want me to help you... you have to beg~" I purred, he trembled underneath me. He tried to create friction, but I pinned his legs. I looked over to the box he pulled out, I grabbed some handcuffs and handcuffed his arms and legs to the be posts, forcing his legs to stay spread apart, and his arms from doing any tricks. Reaper kept trying to create any friction, but only whimpered from the pain of his heat. I continued to hover over him, "Ple-please" Reaper stuttered, "Please what~" I teased, "Please just fuck me till I pass out master!" Reaper yelled at me, I chuckled darkly, "alright~" I purred. I drifted my hands from his waist, going down to his clit, but dragged them against his thighs instead. I continued to tease him, I went to his breasts and started sucking on them, he moaned even louder. "Please master don't tease" Reaps stated, "Alright, alright, just be a good boy and do as I say okay~" I purred darkly, Reaps shivered but nodded eagerly. He made his entrance tighter, he was so eager to let me dominate him. I lowered my member down to his clit, I rubbed my member against his folds, he tried to get me in getting wetter by the second, I pulled away, "nah-ah-ah, no moving~" I teased again, stopped moving, struggling to sit still. I lowered back down, rubbing against his folds, I slowly pushed in, Reaper was so damn tight and wet. After he fully ajusted I started roughly thrusting into him. Reaper looked like such a mess, his eyes were rolled back, his tongue hanged out of his mouth. I used magic to uncuff his legs, he wrapped them around me giving me a better angle, I started hitting his g-spot, making him moan even louder if that's possible. "Ngh-do you want ngh-in?" I asked, "Yes-ahhh~" Reaper said through moans. After a few more thrusts, Reaper cummed, which made me cum, filling Reaper up. Reaps then passed out from overstimulation. I chucked, I uncuffed Reaper, and took off the vibraters. I then fell asleep on top of reaper.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this, have a great morning, day, or night.
(906 Word Count)