Love is a Battle (Yandere Nightmare x Dream)

No One's P.O.V: The air was thick with dust, but in a clearing you could see two skeletons fighting! One was covered in a black gooey substance and had tentacles coming from his back, he had a black jacket and a t-shirt of the same color, he also wore black shorts and shoes. The other was shorter and had a golden circlet on his head, with a cape and jacket of similar color, his jacket flowed down to his knees, he wore a black under shirt and pants of the same color, with yellow shoes and gloves with belts on both!                                                                                                                   The shorter, Dream was already limping for one of his leg bones had been broken in the fight, or at least that's what it felt like, it could be worse... The taller skeleton, Nightmare shot out one of his tentacles towards Dream, who just barley managed to jump out of the way, flinching in pain as he did so. Nightmare shot out two more tentacles one in front of Dream the other around him, this time he successfully caught Dream, who was currently to exhausted and in to much pain to avoid the attack, so he just let it happen!

Dream's P.O.V: Nightmare shot two tentacles at me, one to block my escape and the other to catch me. I was currently to exhausted and in to much pain to care, so I just sat there, waiting for the end. I mean if this would make Nightmare happy I was more than willing to give up! I was slowly starting to lose contentiousness then everything went black...

Nightmare's P.O.V: I had one of my tentacles wrapped around Dream, when I felt him go limp. I pulled him closer to me, I traced the side of his face with my hand. I finally had him, my sweet brother was finally mine! I opened a portal to DreamTale, no one would look for us there. Yea I'm in love with my brother, so what! Dream was mine now, all mine!                                              I carried Dream through the portal as it closed behind us. I walked to our old house (which was nice and clean) and carried Dream to my old bedroom; I set Dream on the bed and undid his belts. I pulled off his shoes, gloves, sleeves, and jacket. I cut his pants into shorts, so I could see his leg wound. Dreams leg was completely shattered, I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the med kit. I removed the leg bone (as to avoid any further damage to the rest of his body) and wrapped the what was left of the leg.                                                                                                                   I then put away the med kit and grabbed something from my pocket; a collar that would block him from using magic (as so he wouldn't teleport away or summon  his weapon)! I went and grabbed some cloths for him, I changed him out of his cloths and into the one I got him, a light yellow nightgown, I also put a blindfold over his eyes so he could not escape the house by walking either.

Authors Note: Hello everyone! This is the first one shot, I did this myself to entertain you guys a little! If you would like to see any of the one shots turned into books I need at least 10 people to comment and vote on the Story! I hope you enjoyed this. 

Word count is 594 words!!