Making a Snowman

Request from @rubydragon101  
Thank you!

Request from @rubydragon101   Thank you!

Barrys POV
"So.. what's your favorite part about Christmas." I ask Sara as we sit by the fire with hot coco.

"I love snowmen. They are always just so cute and cool to see when I drive by houses on a snowy day." She responds as she takes a sip.

"Ouch!" She says. "I burnt my tongue." Sara pants as we laugh.

"Look Sara!" I shout pointing towards the window. The snow falls as Christmas lights from other houses shine.

"It's so pretty" she says as she walks up to the window. She come back to the couch and we talk for a bit more.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed Barry. I'm really tired." Sara tells me as she yawns.

"Oh ok. I'm gonna stay out here for a while." I say watching the snow.

"Barry?" She asks.

"Yeah?" I respond confused.

"I just got a text that you still haven't payed your rent. I payed my half like 2 weeks ago." Sara tells me as I feel stupid.

Me and Sara have been roommates for a year now and I'm the worst at remembering to pay rent. But Sara's my best friend and I always get it paid.

"Goodnight." I say as I chuckle and pop a marshmallow into my mouth.

"Goodnight Barry." She says as she walks away.

"I love snowmen." Her words rush through my mind. I look outside once more to see the snow already piling up on the ground. A thought clicks in my brain and I think to myself. "Since I'm always late in rent and it always worries her I should do something nice. And she loves snowmen. There's lots of snow outside......". I come to a conclusion. I put on my gloves, boots, hat, fuzzy socks, ear warmers, extra layers, and the biggest coat I could find.

It may be a little excessive but speedsters are very sensitive to the cold. I walk outside and a wave of cold hits me.

"Burrr. It's f-freezing." I say. "But I-I have to d-do this for S-Sara." I stutter as I start to work on the snowman.

After the bottom half was done. I speed back inside to grab my hot chocolate. I take a sip as I start to feel warmer.

*time skip*

I finished all the snow parts and run back inside once more to grab a carrot, some buttons, and a hat.

I place the buttons to make a smile and two eyes with the buttons and also put them down the snowman. I grab some sticks from a tree and place them were the arms should be. I put the carrot for the nose and finish it off with a top hat.

I start to feel really really cold, looking down I take of my glove to see my hand red and purple.

"Crap. Frost bite." I say. A major downfall of being the fastest man alive is never getting to enjoy winter without some kind of cold injury. Before I go in a look at the snowman once more.

"She'll love it." I say as I admire my work.

I get back inside as jump on the couch too cold to walk to my bedroom. I grab all the blanket I can find and pile them on top of me. I hit my hand on a wall and feel the pain rush through it.

"Argh!" I shout loudly  not meaning too.
Sara's POV
I wake up from hearing a yell. I open my door and rush out thinking Barry could be in danger. I get to the living room to see Barry on the couch with big bulky blankets and several hoodies.

"Barry? Are you okay?!" I frantically ask.

"I'm fine Sara. I just hit my hand on the wall." Barry tells me. I don't believe him.

"A scream like that doesn't come from just hitting your hand. Let me see." I insist.

"I'm fine." Barry says again.

"Let me see." I demand as he shows me his hand.

"Oh my God Barry what did you do?!" I ask feeling the touch of the bruised hand.

"Look outside." Barry says with a smiley smirk. I look out the door to see a very large and tall snowman.

"Barry. You did that?" I say in aw.

"I just thought that you always do so much for me.. so I wanted to do something for you." Barry tells me as I walk back to the couch.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I say as I run to Barry as kiss him. I regret my decision right after. Not wanting to have things be weird if he didn't like it.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. It's just..." I get cut off by a kiss from Barry. We smile and laugh as I lay my head on his shoulder. He turns on a movie but we both drift off into sleep.

The End.

A/N
I hoped you all liked it!! Again thanks for the request!