A New Life Part 3

Not that y'all really care but I did end up getting an A on my project. Sorry for the late update!

3rd Person
After Oliver told Sara and Barry about Reverse Flash, Over Girl, and Black Arrow, Sara got up and gave a look to Barry.

"Without Barrys speed we are missing a big chuck of power. So I'm calling Ruby." She announced.

Everyone's faces turned confused, waiting for an explanation.

"Ruby is a friend Sara and I made while on our other Earth. She was also from Earth 1 so knew how we felt when we first arrived. She has powers and would be a great help." Barry explains.

"Anyone have an extraporlater?" He asks. A few seconds later Leo hands him one.

"Thanks." Barry responds and gets a nod back from the man.

"Me and Sara will be right back." He adds as he opens a breach and takes Sara with him.
Barrys POV
"Do you know where Ruby might be?" I ask Sara as we start to search around her house.

"I think she might be over there." Sara replied pointing to a large pink/purple tail coming from behind a large rock.

"Ruby!" I shout.

"Barry? Sara?" She responds turning back to human form.

"Why were you a dragon? You usually never are one? What's the occasion?" Sara questioned Ruby.

"I had to fight off some weird creatures and couldn't do it without my powers. How are you guys back?" She asks concerned but happy we were there.

"We have a lot to explain." I began as she took us inside.

———————————————————————————

"So that's were you guys went." She said finally udnerstanding the mess of what's went on.

We have told Ruby about our life and friends from Earth 1 once we met a few years back. Ruby had told us about her life too. Her brother is still on Earth 1 but she got stuck here. Ruby's home life wasn't the best but she always had her brother Tommy.

"We need your help Ruby. There is an evil speedster and without Barrys speed we need your help. Please Ruby we need you." Sara begs.

"Of course I'll help you guys. You're my friends." She says getting up to hug each of us.

*time skip on Earth X*

"Where's your friend." Oliver asks impatiently.

"Right here." Ruby responds as she walks from behind Barry. She was loaded with all kinds of weapons. Oliver's gave turned to shock. I guess he wasn't expecting her to be so cool.

"Let's go save Kara. And destroy the shit out of those villains." Ruby stated. Everyone was in aw of her confidence and they all admired it.

Oliver walked over to me and said, "Great choice Barry."

I nodded and we walked with the rest of the team.

———————————————————————————
After arriving to the Nazi base, I was greeting by Thawne while the rest of the team was saving Kara and fighting Over Girl and Black Arrow.

"Hello Flash it's great to see you again. Well not really." He teases.

I stood in front of him. I didn't know what to do. He's a speedster and I am no longer. He could kill me any second but hasn't.

"Thawne." I say sternly.

"Come on Flash. Fight me. I know you want to." He leads on.

"Settle down now." A voice says coming into view.

"And who might you be." Thawne questions.

"Ruby Dragon and I'm here to fight." She says taking her two revolvers with crystal bullets turning her into a dragon.

Thawnes face was priceless. But he's clever and I don't know what's he's planning.

"The Flash is too much of a coward to fight me, so he brought his dragon friend." He mocks.

Ruby suddenly attacks. Seeing as Thawne thought she wouldn't do anything he was taken by surprise and thrown.

"Nice one Ruby!" I shout. It boosts her confidence as she goes to fight some more.

Sara comes over taking my hand leaving ruby to fight alone. I know she can do it and I have to save Kara.

———————————————————————————
Saving Kara was hard. Usually with my speed it can be easy to outrun villains or fight. But without it I'm stuck with arrows and a really critical Oliver.

"I have to get back to Ruby. Take Kara back to Earth 38 I'll visit her once we get done." I state giving Sara a look to come with.

"We'll be back soon. Have a cell ready at Star for Thawne if we catch him." Sara demands, walking out the door with me by her side.

We arrived at the woods and started looking.

"Ruby! Are you here?!" I yell.

"Argh" I hear a grunt.

I look behind me to see Ruby next to the reverse flash who was in meta cuffs.

"How did you do it?" I ask Ruby.

"Outsmarted him, but it was a little too easy." Ruby says concerned.

"Let's just get him back to Star Labs." I tell her. A breach then opens and Oliver comes out.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready" I reply as Sara, Ruby, Thawne and I jump in with Oliver.

———————————————————————————
"Guess who Ruby got." I say stepping aside to show the team.

"Thawne." Cisco says coldly.

"I never thought I'd see you again after Barry left." Caitlins responds.

While Ruby was fighting Eobard I got to see team flash, joe and Iris. I was so happy I honestly forgot about why I was there. But Kara was back from Earth 38 and is now here and we were all together again.

"I'll take him down to the pipeline." I tell them. Sara gives me a questioning look but I ignore it and take Thawne.

Of course he said many insults, threatened me and told me I was weak. But I ignored it all, my mind was on spending time with family and friends after being away for so long.

I walk back into the cortex.

"Thanks for all your help Ruby." Sara says hugging her.

"It's no problem at all. I'm actually really glad it happened or I wouldn't be on my home Earth. So now I can see my brother again." She thanks.

"And remember if you guys ever need me again, I'm here." Ruby tells us smiling. I open a breach for here to get back to her home.

"Since we're all together again, I'm thinking a big game of laser tag!" Cisco announced.

"Laser Tag..... awesomeeeee" Kara agrees.

"So we all agree then." Cisco asks while everyone nods there heads.

"It's great to be back together." I say to Sara as she stands beside me. I give her a hug and we take off with the rest of the team.

The End

A/N
This sorry featured Ruby Dragon which is a character of rubydragon101