A New Life Part 1

Request from rubydragon101
Hope you enjoy!

3rd Person
Barry and Sara were sitting on the couch watching movies together.

"Can you make more popcorn?" Sara asks Barry as he sighs.

"Sara we just ate 2 bags, this time your making it." He laughs as she pouts but soon gets up to go make it.

Suddenly a portal opened and they were being sucked into it.

"BARRY!" She yells.

"SARA!" He yells back until they are both sent away.

Sara's POV
I open my eyes and look around. I was definitely not in Barrys apartment. I panic and looks for him, I see a figure on the floor in the distance and run over to it.

"Barry?" I ask turning the mans face to me.

"Sara? Is that you?" He asks.

"Yeah it's me Bear. Where are we?" I question helping him up from the ground.

"I'm not sure. I'll speed around the city to check." He tells me. But right as he's about to run nothing happens.

"Hurry Barry." I say.

"I-I can't." He simply respond.

"What's do you mean you can't?" I ask back knowing this can't be good.

"I don't have my powers." Barry says as a look of worries appears on his face.

"Don't worry Bear we'll get home." I say trying to comfort him.

But we didn't.

* 3 years later *

"I'm home!" I shout walking in the door with my hands full of groceries.

"I'm in here." A voice shouts coming from the basement.

I walk down to see Barry practicing with targets and newly sharp arrows.

"Welcome home." He says giving me a kiss.

"So I see you've got some new things." I say walking around.

"Yeah I was in need for a change." He responds.

"Do you ever miss your friends." I ask. This surprised him seeing as we don't talk about that subject.

When we first arrived on this Earth we tried everything to get home, but without Barrys speed, a Cisco or even a wells. We couldn't get back. So these past years Barry took on something new.

He's seen Oliver train lots of times and figured since he missed being a hero and the city needed someone to protect it he decided to become the green arrow of whatever Earth we live on. Yes we still don't know.

But this has caused a change in Barry. He's become like Oliver. Not exactly but more sad. He doesn't show his feeling as much. I know he misses his family and friends. So do I , but it's just been harder on him.

"Sara." He sighs.

"Barry we have to at least keep working on getting back. They don't know where you and I went. They are probably worried sick." I try to convince him in at least telling me his feelings.

"It's been 3 years. They probably have moved on. If I were them I would." Barry responds coldly.

"You know that's not true Bear." I say.

An alarm going off, snapping us out of both of our dazes.

"Robbery at the bank." I tell Barrys he grabs his equipment and runs off.

Barrys POV
I get to the bank and find the robbers. One of them drops the bag of money in his hand and speaks up.

"Hello Barry Allen." He says to me.

Confused on how he new my name I question him back. "Who are you?" I demand.

"Not the time or place for that. So your coming with me." He says.

"And why would I do that?" I ask.

"Because I have Sara." The man responds.

"If you hurt her.." I start but am interrupted when he released a chemical into the air. Starting to slowly drift into the darkness a caught a glimpse of a breach opening.

To be continued....