Pizza Time and Kidnapped Part 2

⚠️Trigger warning blood and violence⚠️
Caitlin POV
I pace around the lab waiting for the computers to give me just a hint of what's wrong or what happened to Barry. Then my wish was answered. I heard a beep on one of the monitors and ran over to see a tiny dot with a location on it. I quickly call Cisco.

"Hello?"

"Cisco! I think I found Barry!" I yell into the phone.

"Really?!" He asks.

"Really." I respond.

"I'll be right over." Cisco finishes as he hangs up.

A warehouse. That can never be good.

A few minutes later Cisco comes running through the door.

"I'm here!" He yells as he meets me at the computer.

"He's at a warehouse just outside the city. But how are we going to get him out. We don't know how dangerous they meta or kidnapper could be." I tell him.

"We'll figure something out Caitlin it's going to be okay." He reassures me.
Barrys POV
I woke up about an hour ago, but I haven't seen my kidnapper anywhere.

"I wanna talk!" I yell out.

"About what?" I hear the voice from a distance.

"I need answers." I demand.

"What."

"Who are you really? And what are your powers? And how did you sent an alert to Cisco's phone?" I ask.

"Ah you figured it out."

"I know you know who me and my friends are." I say.

"My name is Thomas Lee. I'm not actually a meta but I know how to make traps so don't try anything on me. But I knew you would come if I sent an alert. So I hacked into his phone and sent a fake one." Thomas tells me.

"Your a sick monster!" I yell at him.

"Shut up. You're the monster!" He yells at me as he slashed my arm and punches my in my face.

I want to yell from all the pain, but I don't want to show weakness. I grit my teeth and look at him in the eyes.

"Let me go."

"And why should I do that Mr. Allen." He asks me.

"Because I know there's good in you." I say to him.

"Hah. I knew you'd say that. That's the problem Flash you think you can persuade anyone to think the right way. Well this is the right way!" Thomas says right before I felt a bullet pierce my stomach.
Cisco's POV
"Ok Caitlin. I'll bring some power tech from my lab to keep us safe. Are you sure you want to come?" I ask her.

"Yes Cisco. I can't live without Barry. So I'm going to make sure I won't." Caitlin tells me.

"Alright then. Let's go." I say as we hop in the van.

We eventually arrive at the warehouse. I hear a faint scream.

"Did you hear that?" Caitlin asks me.

"Yep. I think we found him." I say nervously knowing that someone's is really wrong.

We walk in and try to find where Barry is. I hear someone talking and look beside the wall. I see Barry and this other guy. He has a gun.

"Caitlin over here I found him!" I say whispering so that I wouldn't be heard.

"Oh my god. Barry." Caitlin says.

Barry is covered in blood. His suit torn and he looked practically dead. I see the guy point his gun at him but before I could intervene.

"BOOM!" The gunshot roars as it headed towards Barrys stomach.

"BARRY!!" Caitlin yells giving herself away.
Barrys POV
"AGH" I yell in pain.

But there's something new. I hear voices. Multiple.

"Let him go!"

I open look and see Caitlin and Cisco. Hope fills my eyes as I see Caitlin run over to me.

"C-Cait." I says with the only strength I have.

"Bear. We are going to get you out of here."Caitlin says as she tries to help my wound.

I see two figures fighting but my vision is to blurred to tell who is who. I see one fall hoping it's Thomas. It was. Cisco runs over to me. I start to close my eyes as the pain starts to take over.

"Barry. Barry! Stay awake." Cisco yells for me.

"Barry." Caitlin says as tears fall down her face.

"I l-love you C-Cait." I tell her knowing it may be the last thing I say.

"I love you too Bear. We're going to help you. Please Barry. Hold on just a little longer. Please." Caitlin begs.

I try and try to stay aware and awake but I loose my all my energy.
Caitlin POV
"Barry. BARRY! Please no. Barry!" I yell as he's eyes close and breathing stops.

"Caitlin he's gone. You have to let go." Cisco says. I look at him and see how broken he is also. Barry was his best friend.

Cisco hugs me as we sit for a few minutes and cry. Letting all the sorrow out. Mourning the death of our friend.

A/N
I'm gonna cryyy. I'm sorry this one was so sad. I will try to make the next one more light hearted. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!