Six Flags

Barry, Cisco and Caitlin go to Six Flags for a day off and to have fun!
3rd person
"Ooo can we ride the swings!" Caitlin asks in a super excited tone.

"Sure, but you have to roominess that you will ride the Batman with us." Barry tells Caitlin.

Barry and Cisco have been trying to get Caitlin to ride a roller coaster. But she claims that she doesn't feel good. But they know that she is just scared.

"Fine." Caitlin agrees in an pouty mood.

"Hey we are next up!" Cisco says.

"Alright the seats are in pairs of 3. Once you get in strap on the seatbelt and give us a thumbs up when you are ready for us to come check them." The operator instructs the team.

"Follow me! Let's get the seats over there!" Caitlin says dragging us with her.

"You guys all strapped him." She asks.

"Yep!" Barry and Cisco say in unison.

They give the operator a thumbs up. He comes to check all the seatbelt. Once they were checked they start to rise and spin. They all admire the views of the park with an occasional "woohoo!".

They eventually get off the ride and head over to the Batman.

"Now this is our ride." Barry says looking at Cisco.

"Guys do I have ride it." Caitlin asks nervously.

"It's going to be okay Caitlin it's really fun you'll see!" Cisco tells her trying to get her to come.

"If you don't come then you will have to watch us have all the fun." Barry says trying to persuade her.

"Guys......" Caitlin pleads.

"Come on we got to go. The line is going to get longer and longer." Barry says.

"Oh fine you win this time Boys." Caitlin finally says as she gives in.

They wait in line and eventually get up to the front.

"I'm soooo excited!!!" Cisco says.

"Caitlin just wait this is going to be so much fun!" Barry tells her trying to make her feel better.

"Welcome to the Batman there are groups of 4. You three go there" he points to the team. "And you sir can go with them." He says pointing to another guy.

Cisco sits on one of the ends. Caitlin sits in the middle and Barry goes to sit on the other side of her.

"Let's go!" Cisco yells.

They get in their seats.

"Hey since your joining is for the ride whats your name?" Barry asks the guy sitting next to him.

"My name is Jay. What are your names?" He asks politely.

"I'm Barry, this is Caitlin and that's Cisco."

"Nice meet you all. Are you ready for this?" He asks specifically to Caitlin seeing as she was tensed up.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Caitlin responded.

Just then there was countdown 3, 2, 1 and the coaster took off.

"AHHH" Caitlin yells as they go in a loop.

"Wooooooo!!!!" Cisco and Barry says as they turn upside down.
(I haven't been on the Batman in a really long time so I'm kind of making this up.)

They go in another loop.

"Barry!" Caitlin cry's out.

"You'll be fine Cait!" Barry yells over to her as they turn right side up.

They turn upside down one last time before they come up again and the roller coaster stops.

"That was awesome." Cisco says and he catches his breath from the thrill.

"Agreed!" Jay says.

"See it wasn't so bad right Caitlin."

They all look over to see Caitlin in just sitting still with no response then suddenly.

"That was AMAZING!!" Caitlin exclaims as they hop out of the seats and walk to the exit.

Barry, Cisco and Jay laugh as they remember how nervous she was.

"Now we go to my absolute favorite." Barrys says.

"What's that?" Caitlin asks.

"The Superman!" Barrys yells out.

"Of course." Cisco responded chuckling.

"Wanna join us Jay?" Caitlin asks Jay.

"Sure! It will be better than going along I say." Jay responds happily.

"Off we go!" Cisco says and the group walks to there new attraction.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this story!