Chapter 24

Double update luckyyyyyy

Grace's POV

" Oi, hurry up! " Luke yelled from outside as he sat in his car.

" Hang on! " I yelled from my balcony, earning a chuckle from the rest of the boys in the car.

" Ready, grace? " Tay asked from my bedroom door, as I finished stuffing the last piece of clothing into my bag.

" Yep! "

We put bout hour bags in the back of the car, then climbed in. I sat next to Calum, while Tay sat next to Ashton in the front and Mikey and Luke sat behind us. Ashton started playing Greenday really loud, causing all of us to sing along. It all died down after a while, so I rested my head on Calum's shoulder and closed my eyes, feeling him pull me closer.

" Love you, Grace " he wispered, kissing my forehead.

"Love you too, Cal "

You might be thinking, how can they love each other? Remember, we've even best friends since as long as I can remember, so we've always loved each other in a friend way, but now it's just a lot stronger I guess.

---------------------------------

" How the fuck are you meant to put this tent up! " Michael screamed from behind me and Calum.

Me and Calum were sharing a tent, same with Ash and Tay then Luke and Mikey. I felt kinda bad for Luke and Mikey, I mean, they don't have anyone really. well, I wouldn't say that. I'm sure they have plenty of friends.

" That was really nice, thanks ash" I smiled, finishing off the food ashton has cooked.

I didn't expect him to be able to cook, but hell was it good!

" No problem!" He answered.

We all sat down next to the fire, drinking, might I add. None of us were planning on getting drunk, we were just having fun.

"I like the stars " I stated, taking a sip of the vodka.

" Yeah... me too." Tay said, looking up just like I was.

" Girls and sparkly things " Michael mumbled, laughing.

" I'm going to miss this" I heard Calum mumble.

" What? We're not going anywhere " I chuckled.

" Oh, um yeah... "

" What's up, Cal? " I asked, sitting up looking at him.

Everyone was now staring at Calum, the boys looked quite scared. what the fuck is Going on?

" Well, we have a tour in 1 month and you go back to America in one month. " he said.

I totally forgot about that...what was I meant to do? It sounds kinda dramatic, but I don't know what I'm going to do without Calum. Like, he saved my life, kissed me, stayed with me when Michael cheated and now he's my boyfriend. What?

" But, you can't leave us " Tay said, talking out me and Calum and her and Ashton.

" We have to! I left my home for this band! " Calum yelled, and that's when It hit me.

He didn't leave for his family, he left for the band. All for the band. He lied to me, then left. All that pain I went through, it was for the band. For his fucking band!