Chapter 23

This is quite short so sorry :)))

Grace's POV

I woke up the next morning, the sun shining through my window onto the bed where I lay.

And Calum.

Tay had been freaking out last night because me and Calum were sleeping in the same bed, but it's not a big deal. We used to have sleepovers all the time when we were kids, and that was cool.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer. It was obviously Calum, so I turned around facing his chest. He placed a few kisses on the top of my head, so looked up and kissed his lips. Calum, obviously being the cheeky guy he is, pulled me up onto his lap and deepened the kiss. He ran his hands down my body, as I tangled my hands in his hair.

After a good 10 minutes, I pulled away.

" I'm sorry, if you want to and stuff then um okay, but I'm not ready and I understand if- " Calum cut me off.

I just wasn't ready to have sex yet, because I Just don't feel like I want or need to yet. But, when I do, I want it to be with Calum because, well, he's my best friend and now boyfriend.

"I'm not going to pressure you into anything, we don't have to. Just let me know when you're ready, okay? " He said sweetly

" Thanks Calum " I said quietly, smiling.

" Right, let's go get breakfast! " He yelled, jumping out of bed and running down the stairs excitedly.

I chuckled, then followed behind making my way to the kitchen only to see Taylor and Ashton sitting having breakfast at the table.

" Wow, it's like a couple reunion in here " I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Luke, then Michael.

" Why is everyone In our house " Taylor asked loudly, laughing at the same time.

" Me and Luke got lonely " Michael replied, in a high pitched voice making everyone laugh.

" So, why are you really here? " I asked, folding my arms over my chest.

" We're here because we want to know if you want to go camping?! " Michael screamed.

"No" Tay said sternly.

" Aw, please Tay! Come on!!!! " I pleaded.

Camping couldn't be that bad, right? I mean, I'll have Tay there so I'm not going to be the only girl.

" Ugh, fine " she gave in.

" I'm up for it " Calum said.

" Yeah, me too " Ashton agreed

" So, everyone coming? " Michael smirked.

" Yeah! "