Chapter 6

Graces POV

I woke up the next morning, woah! It was like 10am when I went to sleep, it's now 9am the next day. Well I guess that's jet lag for you!

I jumped out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen as my stomach grumbled, I don't want to eat though.

I ran up to Taylor's bedroom and woke her up, I knew we would need food eventually and I would need to eat something. She would soon realise I wasn't eating and make me, but I have a plan ready.

" Ugh, what! " She grumbled

" We don't have any food, so unless you want to starve for 2 months, I suggest you come shopping with me " I laughed

She moaned and rolled out of bed pulling in a hoodie, and leaving her leggings on that she had slept in the night before. she pulled on a pair of vans and I went to go get mine too.

We met at the front door.

" Should we walk, there's probably a small shop or something near by " Taylor said

" Yeah let's just walk around for a bit till we find somewhere " I agreed

We left the house and started walking as the beautiful Australian air hit my face. Australia was so beautiful, it was so hot and everyone was so kind here. They would all smile as you walked past or say good morning.

After walking for about 20 minutes we decided to ask someone if they knew where a shop was. I saw a tall boy with blond hair, around our age, and he was talking to another boy a tiny but shorter than him with blond hair as well.

" Should I go ask them- " I paused while pointing " If they know where a shop is? "

Taylor nodded and pushed me over in there direction. I was terrified because I have very bad anxiety and I don't often talk to people unless I know them. When Calum was here he helped me a lot, but it all got worse after he left.

" Excuse me? " I said quietly

The tall one turned around and looked down at me, giving me a better view of his face. He had beautiful blue eyes that seemed to glow in the sun and a lip ring. God that lip ring looked good.

" Um, do you know where the closest shop is around here, me and my friend are here for a while and need food " I said, I don't know why I gave him that much information.

" Uh, there's one just a but further down the road and on the corner, you should find it easily " He smiled showing off his perfect teeth. Wow. " Oh, and if you and your friend are here for a while, maybe you could do with a tour guide " he smirked,,oh god.

" Oh really? That would be great " Why was I going along with this?

" Great, can I get your number? " He asked handing me his phone

I typed it in quickly and handed it back to him " Thanks, I'll text you " he smiled

" Anyway I hope you find the shop, we have to get to our friend he's over there " He explained, why didn't i know his name yet

" Wait? What's you name? " I asked

" Luke, yours? "

" Grace "